A Date

Here is music to listen as you read

Diego P.O.V

After I got myself ready, I started driving to Shira's house. When I reached Shira's house, I parked my car and I went to knock the door. I saw that Shira opened the door, then Shira hugged  me and kissed me.

I spoke, "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know maybe watch a moive a together."

"Okay."

I went inside of her house and I sat down on the couch. Shira came with popcorn that we can eat as we watch the movie. Then Shira sat on my lap, (Don't get me wrong because that what couple does.) and I began to wonder where is her parents.

I asked, "Hey Shira."

"Yes, Diego?"

"Where is your parents?"

"Oh, my parents went out for their anniversary."

"Oh, I see and what movie we are watching?"

"Well you choose, Diego."

"Well, I like action movies, but you chose because this is your house."

"Okay."

Shira was there thinking a little while then she had a idea what to watch. Shira got off my lap and put the movie on. Then Shira came back to the same spot where she was sitting. As we were watching the movie I realized it had some actions and romance.

After watching the movie, I felt the Shira was purring on my chest. I thought Shira was asleep, but I started to move, Shira looks at me. I never thought Shira is awake.

I spoke, "I thought your were asleep."

"No, I'm just enjoying the moment with you."

"Oh." Then something idea pop up out my head.

"Hey Shira."

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to ask you if you go out with me to eat."

"Sure."

Then Shira went to her room get herself ready while I was inside of the car waiting for her. After a while Shira came out with her dress. I was stunned how beautiful Shira was. Then Shira got inside of my car.

I spoke, "Your are beautiful."

"Aww thank you, you just say that to make me happy."

"No, I mean it. Is... like.. I won't... stop staring at you."

"Oh, because I'm the hottest girl you ever met?"

"Yeah, from the all the girls I will always choose you."

"Aww you are so sweet, softie."

Then Shira kissed me, and I kissed her back. Then we started driving on the street.

Shira asked me, "Where are we going to eat?"

I responded, "You will see."

After driving of couple of minutes, we entered a fancy restaurant. Shira was surprised that I would take her to a fancy restaurant.

"Diego you didn't have to do this."

I spoke, "I want to because you deserve it."

"Aww, your are so romantic."

Then the waiter came and find us a place to sit. Then we sat down and the waiter gave us the menus. As we were looking on our menus, I spot something familiar, it was Kayla and some other dude.

I spoke, "Hey Shira."

"Yeah Diego?"

"Kayla is here."

"Where?" As Shira started to look around.

"Somewhere but don't be looking around because Kayla would see us and I don't want to ruin our date."

"Okay."

After a while the waiter came and we ordered our food. Then waiter came with our food and we started eating. I realized that Kayla was staring at me and the dude was trying to talk to her.

I spoke, "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Okay, I'll wait."

Then I went to the bathroom trying get my mind off. I didn't understand why Kayla was staring at me if she had someone with her. Then I decided to go back pretending that everything is normal. I walk back to Shira then I say the dude was trying talk to my girlfriend. I saw that Shira was uncomfortable talking to the person. I walked behind him and I spoke.

"I think you took my spot, pal."

Then the dude turn around and looks at me smiling.

"Oh sorry my bad, I was talking to is girl thinking you left her. I tell you something she is beautiful."

Then I started growling at him to give him a sign to stay away from Shira. Then the dude got up and walk towards his table.

I asked Shira, "Are you okay."

"Yeah, I'm fine. At least you at right moment."

"Did he told you anything?"

"Well he said, that I'm beautiful and that he wanted to hang out with me."

"Oh, did he hold your hand?"

"No, but I think he was thinking to."

"Oh, I'm sorry that I left you alone."

"No, is okay. I can tell you were jealous."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't like guys flirting with me and you would defend me."

"Oh because you are mine and you would do the same."

"Hey."

"Got you."

I spoke, "Do you want to go back home, Shira?"

"Sure, plus I'm getting sleepy."

"Okay."

I started to drive her home as soon we reached her home, I realized that Shira was asleep. I decided to carry to her room so Shira can sleep. After I took Shira to her room and I placed her down on her bed. Then Shira wouldn't let go of me, I tried multiple times to let her go, but Shira wouldn't let me.

Then I decided to sleep on the floor as Shira was holding my hand. Then I fell asleep as I was holding Shira's hand.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!