Chapter 2 | *Principis Pugione*

HARAYA'S POV

Despicable!

How dare that man showing his face to me now that he has no one to rely on?!

Childish!

I didn't realise that I had broken the mirror in front of me if my guardian didn't stop me from hitting it. So what?! Another scar wouldn't be a problem. All that man care about is money, status and this damn Agency!

"Haraya-," my guardian didn't continue to say anything when I glared at her

"What? You're here to tell me that I should go to Russia?! You of all people in this damn Agency should know that I have something to do before I leave this forsaken world. I'm not ready to die yet. The revenge that the Agency gave me was not enough! I have to find the person responsible for my birth!" Lady Red tried to calm me down, but I don't care.

The CM has gone too far!

"Haraya. Please stop acting like a child!" I almost lost control of my fist when my guardian said that. How dare this woman said I'm childish!

"Get yourself away from the broken mirror and drink this tea. I'll clean it up for you before I leave." This aroma.

It's rose tea.

Lady Red knows how to calm my nerve, and I hate this side of her

Lady Red knows how to calm my nerve, and I hate this side of her. I took a sip while I watched Lady Red cleans up the broken mirror. The tea tastes funny, and when I realised that Lady Red put something in my drink, it was too late for me to do anything.

***

*On the plane to Russia*

When I opened my eyes, I tried to move my hands, but it seems that my guardian has done some extra precaution about the way I'll react to this.

"Lady Red, you're dead once I'm free from this. You do know that, right?" I turned to face my guardian, who seems to be enjoying her book.

"You can try but don't forget that I was the one who trained you." My guardian smiled before patted my head. I shake my head because I hate it when she touches me like that. I'm a full-grown adult, and yet she still treated me as if I am a child.