Chapter 16 | Mriya

[Again, this is unedited. I'm really sorry guys. I will try to edit on my day off. Read at your own risk lol]

HARAYA'S POV

"Who the fuck is this woman?" I was this close to choking this boy with my own hands of Mirella, who didn't grab my wrist.

"What your tongue! She is your older sister." Henry raised his voice to his son, Alexander or Alex in short.

"I just got home from my vacation and my siblings telling me that I have an older sister? What the fuck is that? Dad, did you had an affair?" This Alex guy laughed it off, but both Henry and Lisa don't find it funny at all.

"Hey, little boy. You're more than what you're parents said. I don't see any misunderstood child; I see an attention-seeking boy who wants some love from his parents. Sit down and keep your mouth shut! I don't even want to be here. I'm here because your mother can't stop crying for Heaven's sake!" I was annoyed by his attitude.

The boy finally takes his seat and keep his mouth shut.

"Oh! That was easy. Usually, it would take us more than a mere yelling to stop him." Lisa seems impressed. I mean, everyone would scare to his or her wits after seeing a gun around my waist. Isn't that normal for everyone?

The only reason why I'm here is that Lisa told me to spend some time at her home before I fly to Russia. At first, I want to decline her offer, but after Mirella glared at me, I just couldn't say no. Or else Mirella would keep avoiding me.

I don't want that.

"I-," Lisa was interrupted when a group of ladies walked down the stairs and greeted them.

"Alex! We missed you. What took you so long?" All of us turned to face Alex.

"You invited your friends without telling us again? What is it this time?" Henry asked.

"We're having a pool party. Alex said that you guys would not be home until tomorrow night- it seems like you're home after all." Oh, this boy is in trouble.

"I see. I'm sorry for saying this, but we're having guests over. I hope you guys can do this some other time?" Alex's friends seem disappointed.

"Mom! This is not fair. I promised them. So what if we're having guests? Just let them mind their own business!" Alex stood up from his seat, which made Henry almost raising his hand.

"Don't yell to your mother like that. We have guests! Tell your friends to come  again some other day!" Henry insisted, but Alex ignored his parents and led his friends to the pool.

Seeing this made both Henry and Lisa almost losing their mind.

"It's okay. Let the kids have fun. Besides, I'm going to rest. As long as they keep their fun to themselves, it's fine with me." Mirella and I walked up the stairs and went to the room we used before.

"Mirella, is those bastard keep making unbearable noises, just chase them out. I want to rest." I simply said as I walked towards the bed and lay ed

"Oh, don't worry. I will do just that." Mirella looked out the window with a smirk.

***

THIRD PERSON POV

"Hey, Alex, who is that woman? I never saw her before." Alex looked up to the balcony before shrugging his shoulder.

"My sister said that she is the partner of my older 'sister.' I didn't even know I have an older sister! This is all too sudden. I never knew that my father would have a mistress behind my mom's back." Alex watched with annoyance as his friends laughed at him.