Chapter 15 | "Mom,"

[This is unedited version. Read at your own risk. I know I did say I'll edit both chapter 14 and 15 when I updated this chapter but I have something going on right now. Sorry guys. I'll try to edit them soon]

THIRD PERSON POV

"Tell us where Mirella, and we will not force you to have this procedure." Andrei watched as the doctor threatened one of Mirella's close friend while holding a lobotomy kit on both hands.

"How many times do I have to tell you guys that I have no idea where Mirella is! I don't know where she is! Please trust me! We haven't been in contact for weeks! Why don't you guys tried to ask for her whereabouts from her mother?!" Andrei nodded at the doctor to proceed with the procedure.

Andrei turned around and walked out of the medical examination room while the doctor proceeds with the procedure.

"That makes it ten in total. None of the students know where Mirella is. I suggest that we should stop this. We have lost so many talented students using this method." Andrei sighed at his secretary.

"I have no need of students who doesn't see me as their superior. I want to know where is Mirella. Even if you have to kill my aunt's family, just do it. As long as I get to have Mirella, I'll do anything. We need to get ourselves into the vault no matter what." The secretary sighed before nodding her head.

"As you wish." Andrei smiled before leaving his secretary to deal with his trouble while he went home to find his love interest waiting for him. Once Andrei's secretary knows that she is alone, she proceeds to take out her phone and inform her superior about the progress of her mission.

"Yes, ma'am. I understand." The secretary hangs up from her call and proceeds with her mission.

"Ah! Lady secretary. Here! What do you think of today's experiment? She looks peaceful, right?" The secretary was surprised to see the doctor pushed a student out of the examination room.

"Yes, doctor. She looks lovely. You may continue with your experiment. I will send this student to her room. Please don't forget to include your official report of this procedure for the headmaster." The doctor nodded and went back into his examination room.

"It must've been painful for you to endure such pain. Don't worry. I will take care of you together with the rest." The secretary walked towards a door that will lead her to a room filled with students who were lobotomized.

They're all acquaintance of Mirella that has to suffer because of one madman.

"Another one?" The attendance then helped the secretary to place the student into her bed.

"Lady secretary, we have lost so many talented students. When will the headmaster stop with this madness?" Even the secretary doesn't know how to respond to that.

"Let just hope the headmaster would stop his obsession with his cousin. I don't want to push another student into this room." Both the attendant and secretary sigh at the thought.

"I feel like this once prestigious organization is facing one of its many downfalls right after the new headmaster entered the office. I hope the elders are having fun while dealing with his mess." The attendant didn't even care that she is now talking with the headmaster's secretary.

"You do realize that you'll get into trouble if you said that in front of me, right?" The attendant laughed it off.

"I know. But you will never do that. Because I know we share the same thoughts." The attendant winked.

"Well, if you need anything, just give me a call. Please take care of the students." The attendant nodded.

The secretary leaves after observing every student who laid still on their bed.