Chapter 18 | Headmistress

[This is unedited guys. I'm really sorry. Also, read at your own risk. I did warned yah]

MIRELLA'S POV

"What happened to him?" I asked one of the agents who carried Andrei into the chamber.

"Haraya was annoyed, so she hit the man using a blunt object. Don't worry; he's alive. We will make sure of it." I hope he is. If he died, I would kill Haraya instead.

When I walked into the chamber, the agents were tying him up on the bed.

"Did you guys saw what he did to the students of The Academy?" I asked the agents. They looked at each other before they explained to me the state of the students who were lobotomised.

"The students were all pronounced brain dead by the Agency's doctor?" I couldn't believe what I'm hearing.

"Yes, ma'am. That includes-," I noticed the agents seem to have a hard time telling me.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. Haraya told us to not mention about this but-," I smiled.

"It's okay. Tell me." I assured the agents.

"One of the brain dead students is as young as twelve-years-old." My eyes widen. I tried so hard not to kill this man in front of me right now.

"What will Haraya do for the students? Will, she kills them?" The agents shake their heads.

"Haraya mentioned about calling in a favour from an old acquaintance from Volin. But, we all know who that person is, and we don't want to meet her." The agents sighed.

"Who is this old acquaintance?" I asked since my curiosity is over the roof.

"Everyone calls her Irina, but her enemies called her the Seraphim Blade." Seraphim blade? I don't think I've heard of that nickname before.

"What can she do to a brain dead students?" The agents seem surprised.

"Lady Irina's wife made quite an achievement when to the medical world. The lady found other alternatives from the traditional ways of dealing with certain diseases which made her famous among the medical professionals. Haraya said perhaps the lady knows what to do with the students." That is odd. Why would Haraya go to this extent to help them?

Is it because of me? Or-

"What are you doing here? I told the agent to prepare the chamber for you." My thoughts were interrupted when Haraya suddenly appeared behind me.

"I can't contain myself from killing this man. What are you doing-," once again, my train of thoughts were interrupted when I saw my mother on a wheelchair.

"Mom!" I kneel while calling out to her.

"Mom! Mommy! What happened to you?" My tears started to flow on my cheeks as I shake my mother's body.

"Haraya! What happened to her? Why is she not responding to me?! Her eyes are open! Haraya!" Haraya didn't say anything as she kneels beside me.

"Your mother- she was found on the doctor's table without any clothes on. I brought her here so that she could be treated. Mirella, listen to me. It's about your half siblings-," Haraya stopped midway. Wait, my half-siblings? The twins?!

"What happened to them? Haraya- please don't hide around the bush! Just tell me what happened to them!" Haraya placed both hands on my shoulder as I dropped onto the floor.

"They're dead. I found their corpse together with their father in another room. The doctor admitted that he was the who killed them." I- I don't know how to process that.