Information

Sephtis soared through the chill night sky He circled over the Aviary, then slowly descended. He shifted once more and landed in human form. He knocked on the door.

"What was that?" Katrina asked startled by the sound.

Astraea frowned at the change of topic but let it go. "I don't know, let me go look."

"I'll come too," Katrina tried to stand, but wobbled and fell back onto the bed.

"K! Stay here! I'll be back in a moment," Astraea snapped.

"What if you need backup?" Katrina inquired.

Astraea rolled her eyes, "I won't."

Sephtis knocked again.

"O-okay," Katrina acquiesced.

Astraea left Katrina to answer the door and found Sephtis standing outside. "No one saw you right?"

Katrina forced herself out of the bed and slowly made her way to the living room, holding the wall so she didn't fall. He eyes widened when she saw Seph and tried to walk faster, but fell against the wall.

"No one saw me." Seph assured, he snapped his attention away from Astraea when he heard a thump "What? Katrina what are you doing?!"

Astraea turned following Seph's gaze and sighed, "K, you're as stubborn as I am. I told you to stay where you were."

Katrina struggled to stand without the wall, "What if the bandits had found us? I needed to make sure you were okay," she grunted.

Astraea and Sephtis rushed to help her.

"Then you and I both would've been dead." Astraea hissed. "You're in no fighting condition and as much as I hate to admit it I'm not nearly there either."

Katrina stared at both of them, "Well at least you wouldn't be alone," she panted. She glanced at Astraea who seemed to be favoring her side, "Well then you shouldn't have opened that door. Also, I don't need help."

Astraea narrowed her eyes and let go of her.

Sephtis looked awkwardly between the two girls.

"Then stand up straight and walk towards me," Astraea demanded moving towards the door.

"Fine," Katrina pulled away from Seph's grip. "Here I go!" She stood up straight and took a step before losing her balance and falling to the floor.

"Katrina!" Sephtis howled.

"I'm fine. That was just a bad step. I can do it!" She grit her teeth. Katrina tried to stand up from the floor, but the pain was too intense and she slumped back.

Astraea looked at her and fussed, "Seph take her hand while I take the other."

Sephtis nodded to Astraea then grabbed Katrina's hand.

"Damn you K," Astraea said jokingly as she took her other hand and helped Katrina up.

Katrina started to stand with their assistance, but suddenly felt weird, "I.. feel.." she fainted.

"Fuck!" Astraea swore, "Damn it why would I tell her to..."

"Katrina!" Sephtis picked her up and carried her to the couch. "It wasn't you," he said glancing at Astraea.

Astraea ran to the kitchen and grabbed some water. She sprinkled it on Katrina's face trying to get her to come to.

"She is stubborn. Sephtis reassured Astraea, "She would've done it at some point."