𝐮𝐧- 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. Damn her and her tendency to wake up early. Estelle sits up in her four-poster bed, rubbing her eyes groggily. Much unlike her sister, she is not a morning person. 

"Nice of you to finally wake up, now you better get to packing, we leave in an hour," says Fleur, straightening her travelling skirt in the mirror.

 If Estelle wasn't awake before, she is now. She most certainly does not want to face the wrath of Madame Maxime if she were to be late. Getting out of her bed, she grabs her wand from her bedside table, then casting a spell to make her belongings pack themselves.

"Why didn't I think of that?" groans Fleur, who apparently picked her things without magic.

Estelle giggles at her sister before grabbing her uniform and pulling it onto her body. She then walks to the mirror Fleur was previously standing in, making sure she looks presentable. After finding that she was content with her appearance, she walks back over to her blue and gold trunk, dragging it to the hallway outside of their dorm to be collected. 

"You ready for breakfast Fleur?" Estelle asks her sister, hearing her stomach growl.

"Yeah, let's go grab Celeste, Hannah, and Tommy, we can all eat together for the last time before leaving for Hogwarts," says Fleur, who had started walking towards the door. 

After collecting their four friends, everyone heads down to the dining hall. Estelle sits between Hannah and Fleur, Celeste across from Fleur, and Tommy next to Celeste. They've sat in this little formation for the past six years, with little hassle. Grabbing a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries Estelle starts to eat.

"So are any of you actually thinking about entering the tournament?" asks Tommy, his mouth full of what looks to be eggs. 

"Yeah, I was thinking about it." shrugs Fleur, making Estelle nearly spit out a blueberry, this was news to her. 

"You were?" queries Estelle, not really surprised. Her sister had a knack for danger. 

Fleur nods her head, seeming very excited.

"I was going to as well," declares Celeste. 

"No way in Merlin you could get me to do that," murmurs Estelle, shuddering at just the thought of the three daunting tasks that would be assigned. 

Everyone around her giggles, Hannah and Tommy nodding their heads in agreement. After the quintet finishes their breakfast they head out to the courtyard, the carriage to Hogwarts was leaving soon, with or without them, preferably the former. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Once in the carriage the five talk amongst themselves, sitting in a small compartment, not unlike one that would be found in a train. The trip is only expected to last 2 hours, but to Estelle, this feels like forever. She tries reading a book, but can't seem to concentrate. After about an hour of this, she sighs standing up, deciding to take a small walk. 

"I'm going to take a quick walkabout, would anyone care to join me?" she asks. 

Everyone either shakes their head or murmurs no so Estelle leaves the compartment by herself with a shrug, she would enjoy some alone time anyway. After going to talk to a few acquaintances, going to the toilet, and just roaming Estelle makes her way back to her compartment. Sliding the door open she sees everyone is asleep, sighing Estelle sits back down, intending on taking a catnap herself as they were scheduled to arrive at Hogwarts in 30 minutes. 

Estelle is once again awakened by the sound of movement. Sitting up straight, she realizes everyone is looking out of the window. Approaching it herself she sees a large stone castle placed atop a mountain. The castle is massive, towering over everything.  Once they get a little closer Elaine spots what looks to be students, all watching the carriage arrive. Estelle smirks, knowing that they're welcome and highly anticipated guests. 

"Come on Stell, shove over, I want to see," complains Tommy, making Estelle giggle.

She can already tell, this is going to be a good year. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧