𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭- 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐦

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, it was nearly empty. The two teens had decided to skip dinner and spend time together, much to Estelle's delight. Cedric and Estelle were sitting on a small plush couch that was facing the fireplace. Estelle's head was placed delicately on Ced's shoulder. Estelle was reading, and Cedric was doing whatever the hell it is that he does. 

"Estelle," Cedric groaned, turning to face the blonde.

"Hhm?" was the only thing Estelle offered as a response.

"Stell!" he tried again.

"What is it Ced?" Estelle sighed, placing a bookmark in her book and placing it on the arm of the sofa.

"I'm bored."

Estelle just laughed and rolled her eyes, moving to pick up her book once more. However, before she could Cedric grabbed her wrist, softly flipping her over so Estelle was on her back and he was hovering over her, Cedric's hands on either side of Estelle's head.

"O-oh," Estelle stuttered, her face immediately blushing.

"Hhm," Cedric hummed before leaning down and pressing his lips to Estelle's.

Estelle's wrists were still in Cedric's hands, but when he let go of one to touch her waist she immediately put in in his hair, tangling her fingers in the soft waves. Cedric's hand was busy massaging her hip, and Estelle loved it. She bit lightly on his bottom lip, and Cedric immediately opened his mouth, allowing Estelle to slip her tongue in. She then got her other hand free from Cedric's grip and let it slip under his t-shirt, tracing up and down his toned chest. 

Cedric then broke the kiss, lifting his shirt off and pulling it over his head, making Estelle smile. He was toned, like seriously. Quidditch obviously paid off, his abs making that much evident. Estelle then ran her hands up and down Cedric's back before pulling him back to her mouth, kissing him. Cedric then moved his mouth to her neck, sucking softly. He changed places every so often, and when he found her sweet spot Estelle couldn't help but let out a moan. 

"S-sorry," Estelle stuttered.

"Don't be," Cedric mumbled into her neck, lips grazing the warm skin.

Just then the two teens heard the door to the common room open. Cedric immediately shot up, pulling his shirt back on and getting up from being on top of Estelle. Estelle also sat up, trying frantically to fix her hair.

Just as Cedric finished his shirt, a teacher walked into the room.

"P-professor Sprout? What are you doing here?" Cedric asked the older woman who had just walked in.

"Well hello to you too Mister Diggory," the lady chuckled, "I actually need to speak to Miss Delacour."

"O-okay," Estelle stuttered, utterly confused.

Estelle then stood up from the couch, giving Cedric a swift kiss on the cheek before following Professor Sprout out of the common room. 

When the two got into the corridor Estelle spoke up, "What's going on?"

"You'll see my dear."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AN~

this is so short, OOPS

but i hope u enjoyed <3