𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪- 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭. It had been her favourite meal since she was a kid, today was no different. Pulling on her uniform which consisted of a black pencil skirt, a long-sleeved white button-up, and a pale blue tie. Out of the four options the girls had for uniforms, this was Estelle's favourite. She thought is flattered her the most. After getting ready, Estelle followed her friends to the Great Hall for breakfast

"Merlin, I do not want to do class today," Hannah groans, her hair slightly messy as she chews on a piece of toast.

"Me either, especially since we have to be couped up in that carriage all day," agrees Fleur with a roll of her eyes.

"You got that right," Celeste agrees, nodding her head and taking a sip of her tea.

"I'm done, do any of you want to walk around the ground with me before class?" Tommy asks abruptly, his eyes sweeping over the table.

"I'll come," Hannah and Celeste ring out, both of the girls standing up.

"I'm going to stay with Estelle," says Fleur, glancing at her younger sister.

"No Fleur, it's fine you can go. I know you don't want to sit in here with me while I eat if you don't have to," replies Estelle with a shake of her head, looking down at the food she had barely finished.

"Are you sure?" asks Fleur, a look of concern crossing her face.

"I'm sure, now go." 

Estelle sat and ate her breakfast quietly, she didn't mind being alone. Ths silence was comforting in a way. After a few more minutes Estelle had finished eating and stood up when...

"Merde!" she cursed in French.

 A hot liquid had been spilt down her front, making her skin hot and her white shirt soaked. Estelle fully planned on yelling at the person who had done it, that is until she looked up and that person happened to be none other than Cedric Diggory.

"Oh my Merlin, I am so sorry," Cedric said apologetically his every glancing up to hers every so often, even though he was quite obvious he was looking at her bra most of the time, which was now visible through her shirt.

"It's fine, I'll just change," shrugged Estelle, slightly embarrassed.

"There's a spell I could use, then you wouldn't have to."