𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. He hadn't seen Estelle since last night when they were doing, well, whatever you would call that, and Sprout interrupted them. Surely he shouldn't be this worried, he had plenty of other friends and Estelle was likely with Fleur, but he couldn't help it. He desperately wishes Estelle were there, or that he could just catch a glimpse of her.  He had no time to look though because the second task was about to start.

"Harry, have you seen Estelle?" Cedric whispered to the younger boy.

"No," Harry whispered back, wearing the same concerned expression. 

Just then Dumbledore started announcing the second task, prompting the champions wave, Cedric did so, although it was admittedly awkward. 

The countdown then began, and Cedric pulled out his wand. He planned to use the bubblehead charm to find whatever it was that was missing. Wait. Missing. It couldn't be Estelle down there, could it?

The boom of the cannon sounded and Cedric cast the charm, jumping into the water. It was cold and dark, but bearable, especially if Estelle were down here. Cedric sawm as fast as he could down further and further into the lake. He first came across what could only be described as a forest of seaweed. He swam through it cautiously, a bad feeling in his gut. 

The gut feeling was confirmed when he spotted the mermaids, they didn't look too happy. The sight made Cedric speed up, he knew he must be close. There was a shadow in the distance, and Ced swam towards it. As it came more into focus he saw Estelle and three others.

She looked peaceful, her skin a bit more pale than usual, blonde hair floating in the shape of a halo. There it was again, that stupid angel analogy, Cedric couldn't seem to escape it. He swam up to Estelle's lifeless body, taking the dagger from his leg and cutting the rope that held her down. 

As he was leaving Cedric caught sight of Harry. He made eye contact with the boy, pointing to his watch and mouthing the word 'time'. Harry nodded and Cedric began to make his way to the surface, Estelle in tow. 

Cedric broke the surface, sucking in air. He looked over to Estelle, who had now woken up and was also gasping for air.

"Can you swim?" Cedric asked softly.

Estelle shook her head no, and Cedric tightened his grip on her waist, swimming towards the dock.

The two teens were bulled up onto the wood and immediately given towels, as they were both shivering. 

"You won Ced," Estelle said softly, smiling at the boy.

"Well, you were a treasure I couldn't bear to lose, " Cedric replied with a wink, making Estelle smile.

Her smile faded quickly when she spotted her sister, shivering and wrapped in a blue robe, but no one with her. Estelle immediately got up and made her way to her older sister, concern evident in her eyes,

"What happened?" Estelle asked Fleur.

"I couldn't get past the grindylows, Celeste is still down there," Fleur replied worriedly.

Estelle furrowed her brows, allowing an unknown arm to pull her away. The arm, of course, belonged to Cedric.

"What's wrong Stell?" he asked.

"My friend Celeste is still down there, Fleur couldn't get to her," Estelle responded.

"I'm sure it will be okay," Ced encouraged.

Estelle nodded absentmindedly, watching two more heads break the surface, the heads belonging to Viktor Krum and Hermione Granger.

Just as the time was about to run out Estelle saw Celeste and Ron break the surface, but where was Harry? Everyone on the docks watched the water, looking for any sign of movement. Just as all hope was about to run out, Harry breached the surface, sputtering.

"Harry!" Estelle called, immediately running to the edge of the dock and reaching a hand down to the boy, a couple of other students joining her. 

Estelle left the boy to be fawned over, making her way back to Cedric, who apparently was talking to Fleur.

"You saved my baby sister! Thank you!" Fleur said, kissing Cedric on the cheek, before walking over to Harry, presumably to thank him for saving Celeste. 

"Why hello there," Cedric said as Estelle wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey," she mumbled into his chest.

"They're about to announce the winner, come with me?" Cedric asked.

"Of course."

Cedric grabbed Estelle's hand in his, the two teens walking over to the Champion's area.

"And the winner is... Cedric Diggory!" Dumbledore yelled.

Estelle couldn't help her self, kissing Cedric right as a camera flashed. Shit.

"Oops," Estelle chuckled.

"Don't be sorry, I was about to do the same thing," Cedric whispered in Estelle's ear.

They finished announcing the rest of the placing, and Cedric's friends immediately rushed towards them.

"Meet me at our spot tonight," Cedric managed to whisper in Estelle's ear before being dragged away.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AN~

this is pretty short but i had no clue how to wrote it & im in geometry

oops

anyways whats yalls favorite color?? im curious! mines lavender

<3