𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬- 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬. This freedom leads Estelle to roam the castle, observing everything, her eyes wide. Hogwarts was much different than Beauxbatons. Estelle had made her way to a darker end of the castle, one that was much more full of students in the colour green. Looking down at herself Estelle giggled, she fit right in, as she just so happened to be wearing the colour green as well. Her top was a tank top, despite the cold weather. The trim was lace and floral print. Her jeans were a light wash and straight-legged. All of a sudden Estelle bumped into a figure, sending her crashing to the floor.  She looks up and sees that she had crashed into a boy, one who couldn't be more than 14 years old. He has shaggy black hair and stunning green eyes behind circled framed glasses. The boy, who had managed to stay upright, hold a hand out to Estelle. After she takes it and he pulls her up, the boy introduces himself. 

"I'm Harry," says the boy, "Harry Potter."

Although Estelle recognizes this name, everyone in the wizarding world does, she decides not to react. Surely he got enough attention as it is, he doesn't want some random french girl freaking out on him. 

"Estelle Delacour," she says.

"I think I recognize you, you know, from last night," Harry mutters, slightly embarrassed, He found her extremely attractive.

"Oh. Well uh, just don't judge me based on THAT, dancing isn't my thing," says Estelle, chuckling slightly.

"I thought you did brilliantly," says Harry, though he wouldn't know, he may or may not have been staring at her chest the whole time.

"Well thank you Harry, and I'm sorry for bumping into you," says Estelle, she had taken a liking to the younger boy. 

"It's fine, really. It was nice talking to you Estelle, I have to get going, but I'll talk to you later, yeah?" asks Harry.

"Yeah, of course," says Estelle before waving goodbye, resuming her task of trying to find the courtyard. 

Sometime later, Estelle had finally made it outside. Despite that fact that it was October, the weather was surprisingly nice.  Sitting down on a nice bench Estelle opens the book she had been carrying with her, 1984 by George Orwell. She sat there reading for a good amount of time, until she felt a presence beside her, assuming it was one of her friends, Estelle didn't bother to look up from her reading, The presence, as it turns out, was not one of her friends, instead, it was Cedric Diggory. 

The boy announced his presence by saying, "Hey Estelle."

Looking up from her book Estelle decides to mess around with the boy.

"Oh, Conner, was it?" she asks him, her eyes gleaming.

Cedric's face falls slightly, but before he could correct her Estelle speaks up once more, "I'm only joking, hello Cedric," she sings out.

This makes Cedric's heart flutter, her french accent ever so enticing, making him want to kiss her on the spot. He doesn't, of course, for that would be quite odd.

 Instead, the boy smiles and asks her, "How are you?"

She smiles, her voice wistful, "I'm well thank you, your castle is really quite enchanting, and the weather is wonderful"

"Yeah, it really is, isn't it?" says the Diggory boy, having absolutely no clue how to talk to Estelle.

The girl nods and speaks up once more, "What makes you want to talk to me? No offence of course, but it seems as though you have a bit of a fan club," Estelle nods her head toward a group of girls watching them, "And yet you decide to talk to the random french girl."

"Oh. Um, I think I just find you intriguing." stutters out Cedric.

"Charming Cedric." giggles Estelle.

Just then she spots Tommy walking by himself, cupping her hands to her face Estelle calls out, "Hey Tommy get your ass over here!"

Cedric gives her a confused look but doesn't say anything. Just then Tommy makes his way to where Estelle and Cedric were sitting. 

"Tommy this is Cedric, Cedric this is Tommy," says Estelle, introducing the two.

They two boys shake hands and exchange hellos before Tommy says to Estelle, "I'm gonna go find Celeste, see you later, yeah?"

"Yeah," echoes Estelle, waving goodbye.

"Is he your boyfriend?" asks Cedric, rather abruptly.

Estelle nearly chokes on her own spit, "Tommy? Thanks but no thanks, I'm very much single."

"Oh wow, I thought you would be taken," says Cedric, revelling in the fact that she is in fact single. 

"Definitely single, what about you, any lucky lady?" asks Estelle, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Er, no," says Cedric quite clumsily.

Estelle chuckles, "Well you clearly aren't lacking in options, fan club and all."

"I do not have a fan club Estelle," groans Cedric.

"Whatever do you mean?" asks Estelle, putting her hands to her heart in mock offence. "I just so happen to be the president of the Cedric Diggory fan club."

Cedric laughs, "Oh, is that so?"

"Yep," answers Estelle plainly.

"Well, I think it would be quite rude of me to not give the president of my fan club a tor of Hogwarts. What do you say madame?" asks Cedric as he stands up, holding his hand out.

Estelle clasps her hand with Cedric's, uncrossing her legs and standing up, "I would love to kind sir."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧