𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝, and it was now time for the Yule Ball. Estelle had spent the week going to various stores with Hannah, Celeste, and Fleur, all four girls looking for dresses. Hannah was going with Tommy, Celeste was going with some Gryffindor boy that Estelle couldn't remember the name of, and Fleur was going with some bot named Roger Davies. Fleur's dress was grey, with lace at the top. Hannah's was a lavender color, and Celeste's was baby pink. 

Estelle was the pickiest about her dress out of the four girls, after all, she had an extremely hot boy to make jealous. She had decided on a pale blue dress with a crowl neckline, it was long and had a slit that went almost all the way up her thigh. 

(like this but long and with the slit)

Estelle paired it with gold jewelry and looked in the mirror and smiled, proud of how she looked. She spun around and faced her sister, Fleur going into a fit of clapping.

"You look beautiful," Fleur said, a large grin on her face.

"Thank you," Estelle replied shyly. 

"I'm going to head down, are you ready?" Fleur asked, standing up from the bed she was sitting on ever so delicately on.

"I need a couple more minutes. Go on ahead," Estelle answered.

Fleur nodded and walked out of the door, shutting it softly behind her and leaving Estelle alone in the room.

Estelle looked at herself in the mirror once more and sighed, desperately wishing she would be meeting Cedric, not Harry. No offense to Harry, of course, but it just wasn't the same thing. Gathering her thoughts, Estelle walked out of her dorm room and towards the Hogwarts castle.

Estelle now stood at the top of the stairs, looking down at the crowd below. Her eyes immediately found Cedric's honey-brown hair, making her heart feel heavy. She next spotted Harry. With her dainty silver heels, Estelle stepped out from behind the column and into everyone's line of sight. She could almost swear that she could feel people's eyes on her.