𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭 𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧- 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘. Last night she had received the letter from her parents, the one telling her that she could spend Christmas with Ced. They said that they trusted her (and Fleur had vouched for Cedic, which might have helped). Today was the day that the holiday break officially started, so the plan was to eat breakfast and board the Hogwarts Express with Cedric later in the day. After waking up she immediately made her way to her closet, packing her clothes but making sure to leave an outfit out to wear that day. She had decided on a pale blue crewneck sweater and some jeans.

 She had decided on a pale blue crewneck sweater and some jeans

(Outfit)

Estelle walked down to the Great Hall by herself, excited to tell Cedric the good news. She spotted his wavy brown hair in the corridor and immediately rushed towards him. Once she reached him she jumped into his arms, her legs wrapping around his waist and her arms hooking around his neck. His hands immediately flew to her thighs to help support her weight.

"Well good morning to you too," Cedric chuckled as he looked into Estelle's sparkling blue eyes.

"Yeah yeah, good morning," Estelle joked back with a roll of her eyes.

"And what did I do to deserve this lovely greeting?" he questioned, shifting his hands slightly.

"Guess," Estelle prompted.

"Hhm, you're pregnant," Cedric joked, making Estelle let out a gasp.

"I would sure hope not," Estelle scolded as she slapped his shoulder playfully.

"Just tell me, Stella Bella," Cedric grinned.

"Stella Bella?" she asked with a smirk.

"I thought it was cute," he explained.

"It is," Estelle then jumped out of Cedric's arms and back onto the ground, "What I wanted to tell you is that my parents said yes to me staying with you."

Cedric immediately grinned and pulled Estelle into a quick hug before letting go of her and kissing her instead. Estelle blushed and kissed him back.

"Mister Diggory, mouth to yourself!" a voice called from a few meters away.

Estelle and Cedric immediately pulled away from each other, both of their faces flushing before Cedric started laughing. Estelle looked to where he was looking and saw a boy about their age laughing as well.

"Dylan leave me and my girlfriend alone!" Cedric shouted, making Estelle giggle.

The dark-haired boy then made his way over to Estelle and Cedric, a grin on his face.

"How was my Professor impression?" Dylan asked.

"Bloody terrible," Cedric joked before looking over at Estelle, "Dylan, this is my girlfriend Estelle, Estelle this is my best friend Dylan."

"Hi," Estelle said, shaking his hand.

Cedric had told her lots about Dylan but she had never actually met him. Whenever Estelle was in the Hufflepuff common room he seemed to be in detention. 

"Let's have breakfast then, shall we?" Dylan said cheerily before walking into the Great Hall, Estelle and Cedric following him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The rest of the morning had passed by quickly and it was now time to go. Estelle was happy to be with Cedric, of course she was, but she was sad to leave her sister. Cedric was waiting for her in her dorm as she packed the last of her things into her trunk. Just as she finished Fleur walked into the room, smiling at Cedric before making her way over to Estelle.

Estelle smiled up at her older sister as she hugged her, a few tears forming in her eyes.

"Have fun Essie," Fleur said after releasing from the hug.

"I wish you could come with," Estelle replied sadly.

"So I could third wheel with you and your boyfriend? Not a chance," Fleur laughed, nudging her younger sister with her shoulder.

Estelle just chuckled dryly in response, afraid that she would start to cry if she answered in words.

"Go on, loverboy is waiting for you," Fleur prompted, glancing over at Cedric who was twiddling with his thumbs as he sat on the edge of Estelle's bed.

"I love you," Estelle whispered.

"I love you more," Fleur answered before shoving Estelle towards Cedric.

"You ready?" Cedric asked as he looked up.

"Yep," Estelle replied. Cedric then stood up and grabbed Estelle's trunk with one hand, the other wrapping around her waist.

"You okay Stella Bella?" Cedric asked once they were outside of the carriage.

"Of course I am, I just hate saying goodbye to my sister," Estelle explained.

Cedric just nodded. He had told Estelle that he was an only child, so it wasn't like Estelle expected him to relate.

"I know you two are close," he said as they came upon the Hogwarts Express.

"Very," Estelle said as Cedric handed her trunk off to someone.

"Shall we?" Cedric asked as he held his hand out to Estelle.

"We shall," she replied as she took his hand, the two teens boarding the train together.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AN~

its been a while, oops!

i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!