𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞- 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜, Estelle listened carefully to what he was saying. She found him quite interesting, and his English accent pleased her ears. As Cedric was showing her the library, she chewed on her gum, blowing bubbles every so often. Estelle loved gum and she always had some stashed away somewhere. She insisted that it helped her focus. 

"Well, what did you think?" asked Cedric when the unofficial tour was over, the two had arrived back outside and sat down once more.

"As I said before, it's quite enchanting, much different than Beauxbatons," she answered, blowing another bubble.

"What's Beauxbatons like?" asks Cedric, tilting his head.

"Ah, it's quite large, easy to get lost in. There are gardens out in the front, but they're all very uniform. The corridors are polished and everything is always tidy and neat, as well as all of it being white and gold. It's echoey and there aren't many decorations, not like all of the beautiful portraits you guys have. Hogwarts is just much more... homey."

"I would love to visit Beauxbatons someday," states Cedric.

Estelle hums in acknowledgement as she gazes up at the sky.

"Oi Cedric!" calls a boy that Estelle doesn't know.

Cedric looks at Estelle, "I have to go, I'm sorry." he says regretfully, standing up.

"That's quite alright, I'll just find Hannah," says Estelle, who is pulled to her feet by Cedric.

"Maybe I'll see you at dinner?" he asks.

"Maybe," answers Estelle.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Estelle found Hannah, Celeste, and Fleur in their shared room back on the carriage. Normally back the school it was two girls to a room, but since the carriage is obviously quite a bit smaller, not that Estelle minded of course. Having Hannah and Celeste around was a blast. 

"So?" asks Hannah as Estelle enters their room.

"So what?" answers Estelle, utterly confused.

"How was your date with that boy, Cedric was it?" this came from Fleur.

"It was not a date," groans Estelle, sitting down on the edge of her bed.