𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭- 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤. Estelle was nervous, she had no clue what it was that Cedric wanted to talk to her about, so much so that he would risk going out past curfew. At dinner, he handed her a quick note that said, 'our spot at eleven.' This note really didn't give her much information, and she had been jittery since then.

It was now 10:50, so Estelle got out of bed quietly and went to her closet, pulling on the sweatshirt Cedric had lent her earlier that day, her blue silk night shorts almost completely covered by the large piece of fabric. After that, she pulled on some shoes opened the door quietly, not wanting to wake anyone up.

She made it successfully out of the carriage, letting out a sigh of relief as she did. The night air was crisp and cold, and it didn't help that Estelle's legs were almost completely exposed. She wrapped her arms around her chest, hoping to keep in all of the heat her body had. After a few minutes of walking, she got to the small dock, spotting Cedric sitting at the end, his feet dangling off the edge. He was dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie, and his hair was wonderfully messy.

"Hey Ced," Estelle said softly, sitting down next to him and laying her head on his shoulder.

"You came," he breathed out, making Estelle scrunch her brows together.

"Of course I came," she replied.

Cedric then took Estelle's hands in his, pulling her to a standing position.

"Okay um," Cedric started, running his hands through his already messy hair.

Estelle looked at him intently, admiring how his features looked in the moonlight.

"I uh- I wanted to say this before Christmas break... before I lost the courage. Estelle, you're amazing. You're so incredibly kind and funny, a smile comes to my face anytime I see you. And when you do that thing when you put your head on my shoulder I swear my stomach does backflips. Oh and, Merlin, you're so damn beautiful," Cedric started to ramble, causing a blush to form on Estelle's face.

"You're rambling Ced," Estelle whispered.

"I am," Cedric chuckled before sucking in a breath, bringing a hand to the back of his neck, " Well I guess what I wanted to say is that I like you. Like a lot, and I was wondering ifyoumaybewantedtobemygirlfriend."

Cedric rushed the end of his sentence, so much so that Estelle wasn't sure that she had heard him right. Had he really just asked her to be his girlfriend. Estelle immediately wanted to say yes, but she didn't want to make a fool of herself if she heard the wrong thing.

"What was that Cedric?" she then asked hopefully.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Cedric repeated, making Estelle's heart jump.

Unable to form any actual words Estelle just wrapped her arms around Cedric's neck, kissing him passionately. She then pulled away softly, Cedric's breath fanning across her face.

"How's that from an answer?" Estelle whispered.

Cedric just grinned and kissed her again, his hands going lower and lower down her back, Estelle's going to his hair. They stayed like that for a while, until Estelle started to shiver a bit from the cold.

"Are you cold Stell?" Cedric asked as he pulled away.

"Maybe," Estelle laughed.

Cedric then looked at her intently, a grin spreading across his face after a few seconds, "Well, I like your hoodie." Estelle swatted his arm playfully, before wrapping the boy in a hug.

"Come on, let's get you back," Cedric said after Estelle started to shiver even more.

"But I want to stay with you," she whined.

"How about we make a deal. You go back to the carriage night, but you spend winter break at my place. I've kinda already written to my dad about you and he talked to Dumbledore about it, who then talked to Madame Maxime. They're all okay with it as long as your parents are," Cedric stated.

"Really?" Estelle asked excitedly.

"Really," Cedric affirmed.

"Deal."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AN~

this is short but i thought it was cute so whateva

what's your favorite hp book/movie?