𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱- 𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, the Scottish air filling her lungs. She pauses slightly, smiling at her surroundings, before following her sister and friends into the castle. All of the Hogwarts students were now nowhere to be seen, so Estelle assumed they had all been corraled somewhere. Estelle's bliss was short-lived though, when she remembered what came next, dancing. Mind you Estelle is an exceptional dancer, her veela powers most likely having something to do with it, but that doesn't mean she enjoys it. She most certainly does not. Even though Estelle had objected many times, Madame Maxime insisted that she dance with her sister, being the very centre of attention. Madame Maxime really loved to parade her veela girls.

Sucking in a breath Estelle runs over the dance in her head. One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four... she thinks to herself. Just then she sees a funny little man running past them, and into what was known at Hogwarts as the Great Hall. Estelle and Fleur watch the man, as he has a peculiar way of running, lifting his knees all the way up to his chest, and pumping his arms rather swiftly. The two sisters look to one another and start to giggle. This makes Madame Maxime shot them a pointed look, not impressed with the Delacour's.

The little man then opens the doors once more, running in that outlandish way down a corridor and out of sight. 

Just then Madame Maxime speaks up, "Okay girls, it is time." she says.

 All of the girls gather into position, Fleur and Estelle in the back. They grab hands and the doors to the Great Hall open. Let the show begin, Estelle thinks to herself, before she starts to dance.  A few steps, sigh, another few steps, extend your arm. Now, the rest of the girls had made their way to the very front of the hall, meaning it was time for Fleur and Estelle's solo performance. As the two sisters twirl Estelle spots a boy, a handsome one at that, staring at her quite fondly. She winks at the boy, who blushes quite red, contrasting his yellow tie. The sisters then perform the last few steps, before locking hands once more and curtseying, blue butterflies fluttering around them.

This performance earned many claps from the Hogwarts boys, and most of the girls, others giving them pointed glares. Fleur and Estelle smile at each other before they are waived over to a table. Next up is the Dumstrang students, most of which Estelle had a strong distaste for. Everyone at that school tended to be stuck up, all high and mighty. This is not a trait that Estelle admires in the least. After their entrance, which even Estelle has to admit was quite impressive, food magically appears on all of the tables. Everyone begins to eat, then Estelle feels a pair of eyes trained on her back. Turning around, she spots the same boy, yellow she names him, staring at her. Making eye contact Estelle winks once more, causing yellow to blush, turning his head away bashfully. 

"Someone has an admirer," teases Celeste, wriggling her eyebrows playfully.

"And who might that be?" asks Fleur, her voice laced with intrigue. 

Celeste subtly points him out to Fleur, who nods.

Estelle rolls her eyes, "He's hardly an admirer," she says.

"Oh yeah, HARDLY, that's why he's still burning holes into the back of your head with his eyes," Hannah chimes in, making Tommy snort.

"Oh shut it you lot," groans Estelle, burning her face into her hands.

"Stell, you find him attractive, don't you?" asks Fleur, nudging the girl with her shoulder.

"I most certainly do not!" Estelle cries out, her face flushing with colour. She was lying though, obviously.

"I'm your big sister, I can always tell," declares Fleur.

Tommy speaks up for the first time since the beginning of the conversation, "For Merlin's sake, who is it that we're talking about?" he asks. 

Hannah, Celeste, and Fleur all point to him at the same time, "Him!" they exclaim. 

Yellow definitely noticed this, a look of both embarrassment and intrigue crossing over his face.

"Oh, you should talk to him, veela charm and all" shrugs Tommy.

"Yeah no, I'm not going all veela on his ass, and I'm not going to talk to him," states Estelle, crossing her arms. 

"I don't think you have much of a choice, on the talking part at least. He's walking over here right now," giggles Hannah.

Estelle groans before whipping her head around, now face to face with the boy she had so kindly named yellow. 

"Um, hi. I'm Cedric Diggory," says yellow, who Estelle now knows is actually named Cedric.

He sticks his hand out to her, and she shakes it, before introducing herself. "Estelle Delacour, nice to meet you," she says. 

"Oh! If you don't mind me asking how come you..."

Estelle cuts the boy off, "How come I don't have that thick of an accent? I lived in England with my dad until I was 11. I speak both."

"That's lovely, I'll um, I'll see you around Estelle," says Cedric when he notices his friends making a scene back at his table.

"See you around yellow," she says with a giggle.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧