Chapter 1: Missing

After everything that happen inside the Gunyin Temple, all the truth behind everything that happened came out.

'All this time A-yao it is all because of you? It turns out that the man that we hated the most is the one who is innocent and the one whom we thought is innocent is the one who has a lot of secrets.' Xichen thought as he watch everything around him suddenly the smilling one collapsed without any warning. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his brother screamed like he was begging for his own life.

"Wei Ying! No! Don't Leave us please. A-yuan is still waiting for us please don't leave us again" Lan Wanji said as he hold Wei Ying's weak body. He opened his eyes weakly to stare at his crying beloved.

"Lan Zhan don't cry. I'm fine , take care of our son while I'm gone, I'll be back.." he said while caressing the cheeks of the other. The other people from different sects reached the place, shocked at the view that welcome them. Sizhui didn't know whats happening, all he knows is that his Fuqin is crying while holding his fufu. He ran as fast as he can while crying , he even forgot that Grandmaster Lan Qiren is at his side. When he reach where his parents are he kneeled down and cry.

'What's happening?'

'Why are they crying?'

"Fufu don't leave us please..." Sizhui said as tears fall down from his eyes."... a-yuan ,our baby, take care of our Fuqin while I'm gone ok?I will come back in your embrace and if that happens ,we'll go on a night hunt ok?so don't cry our son." Wei ying said at his crying son as he smiled a little until he lost his strength and his hands fell like.

"Wei Ying!No please!No!" Lanzhan screamed as he hug the lifeless body around his arms with tears coming out of his eyes.

" Fufu ...I promise I'll take care of Fuqin but please comeback..." Sizhui said as he hug both her parents and lets go of his calm demeanor and cried once more.

Everyone in the scene we're heart broken . They can feel the sadness around them
specially from the two Lans.

That's the day they heard the great hanguangjun screamed and cry like he is begging for his own life. That's the day everyone present saw how important he is in his life. How he wish to see him smile once more for him and their son.

"Wei Ying, we'll be waiting for you...so please comeback" Lan Zhan whisper at his beloved while sizhui said "... Fufu we'll wait please come back."

Everyone doesn't notice that there's a tear tolling from their eyes. The sadness of lossing someone important can be felt by everyone in the room whether an enemy or an ally.

'Brother , I'm sorry for everything I hope you'll come back once more for me to show my love for you and how sincere my apologies are..."  Jiang Cheng thought as he looks at his lifeless brother and unconsciously, a tears falls down from his eyes.

CELESTIAL REALM

Wei Ying slightly open his eyes to witness a very unfamiliar place.

'Where am I?'

'Who are you?'

'Why am I here?'

'What's this place?'

A lot of unanswered questions are running inside his mind. He tried to sit down and observe once more. He saw a very spacious room with a very elegant design. As he lean and put his weight at the headboard of the bed ,he feels tired. Suddenly the doors open in the center with a very happy girl running towards him.

"Gege..you're awake .. gege I miss you..." said the girl who's cheerful and shouting inside the room .Behind her was a two person smilling towards him a fine looking woman and a bold strong man. They sat at his side smilling at him and he returned the gesture.

"It's good that you're awake my dear son" said Wei Changze smilling and patting his shoulder. Canse Sanren gave his son a bone crushing hug. And a very warm smile.

"Where am I?and who are you?" Wei ying asked as he is still a little under the weather. He looks at the girl at his right side and said "...and why do you look like me?" He asked and the girl started laughing holding her stomach.

"Son you are at the Celestial Realm you live at Mortal realm for a long time, I'm your father, Wei Changze, King of Celestial realm and this is your mother Cangse Sanren ,Queen of Celestial Realm..." His father said while pointing his smiling mother. He interrupted his father from speaking andgeave them a hug while there's a tear from his eyes. His father finished his statement when he let go of the hug and said"... and she is you twin sister,that's why you look alike."

"Ying-gege I miss you! I can't believe you really look like me but a boy version! Before,I don't believe hem but now I really believe what they said brother you can call me A-yang" Wei Yang said while hugging her brother. He is so happy to be with them he might not remember anything but time will tell.

They spent their time together laughing and telling stories but wei ying feels like there's something missing.

AFTER A WEEK IN GUSU

"Fuqin" Sizhui said to his father while he bows down sadness is visible in his eyes.

"A-yuan, come here" Wangji said as he gestures his son to come forward. Sizhui did as he was told so.

"A-yuan , eventhough your fufu is not here anymore, always remember that I'm here ok? And let's put our hopes to your fufu that he will do his promise." Wangji said at his 14 year old son as he pat his back and hugging him to give comfort. Sizhui smiled at his Fuqin and did thesame.

'Wei yong, my love, I'll take care of our son until you come back'

'I miss you Wei Ying.'

'I miss you Fufu.'