Chapter 4: Gusu

After a month

"A-ying wake up! You'll be going to Gusu today with your sister,father and some disciples for them to learn" said Queen Cangse as he wakes his son up from his slumber

"Mother! Goodmorning!" Said Wei Ying who's  still yawning and still sleepy.

"Now go and prepare your sister is so excited so she woke up early today" she replied with a smile. Her children are not fond of waking up early in the morning that's why it's hard to wake them up.

One disciple went to the king and bowed to give respect.

"Your Highness, everything is ready" he said and left when the King nodded as sign of approval.

' I hope to see you soon , grandson'

' I hope my son will gain his memories back'
....
_________________________________________

They are busy fixing evrything up for the guest that are coming. All of the members of the different sects will be attending and they are all excited to meet the King of Celestial Realm. They didn't know who he is, the only person who know about it is Lan Zhan,Sizhui, Lan Qiren and Xichen but the other sect leaders don't have any idea  that's why they're  excited.

"Your Excellency, everythings ready" one of the disciples in Gusu said as he bowed and take his leave.

The first one to come is the YunmengJiang Sect folowed by Nie Sect, LanlingJin Sect and QishanWen Sect. They all gathered together, talking to each other . They are already  settled in  their respecive sits. Lan Zhan is seated in the center front alongside with his son, uncle and brother.

_________________________________________

" A-yang wake up! We're close already we just need to walk on that high stairs" said wei ying caressing her cheek

A-yang slowly open her eyes to see a very high stairs. They just travelled between 2 realms which is tiring and now they will walk in a very high stairs to reach their destination which let her mouth hang open.

"FATHER!" She screamed making all their disciple look at her and bow.

"Yes a-yang?" Asked his father amused from his daughter's reaction

"DON'T TELL ME THAT WE WILL WALK ALL THE WAY THERE BECAUSE I WON'T" she said in horror

"Ofcourse we will how are we gonna go their if we wont" replied his father teasing his daughter but ofcourse he won't,he will use teleportation talismans

"No way" she said smirking she took out her talisman and mask to cover her face and teleported

"Father please don't tell anyone my name yet I want to gain my memories back before meeting my family" his father smiled and he took out teleportation talisman to teleport them all to the entrance of the gate.

When they reach the gate they can hear  swords clashing against each other. A-ying entered fast to see her sister getting attacked by many people. His sister is good as he was fighting gracefully with a smirk which made Wei Ying watch in awe for a while but he helped his sister out.

They continued until their father approached them and sent a signal to stop. A strong spiritual energy from their father went to them which cause the disciples to let go of their sword except the two since they're powerful enough to avoid it.

"Father" the both said and bowed everyone was shocked because the two are so good and what shocked them more is they are with the king

" Greetings, Your Excellency I'm sorry for what happen just now because of my children" the King said as he bow towards all of them and they returned the gesture.

" Thank you for inviting us to join here today I'm Wei Changze,King of Celestial Realm and these are my children" everyone smiled towards them

"Greetings Everyone, Greetings Your Excellency I'm Wei Wangxiu, Princess of Celestial Realm" as she was about to remove her mask his brother fainted.

"Excuse us for awhile my son is exhausted due to realm travelling it's only his second time and he didn't sleep along the way" he left and entered a room and made him lay down.
_________________________________________
"Brother do you know why they use mask to cover their face?" Asked xichen amazed

Wangji just turn his head showing that he don't but he said "they're  quit good with their swordmanship " he praised

"That I agree" said Xichen while smiling   thinking 'they made me remind of our childhood wangji'

________________________________________

After sending his son inside the room he went back to join the others they started talking and sharing some ideas and stories about between the two realms.

The day was finished without him and his sister since A-yang stayed by his side. They didn't saw any of their faces
They still served as a mystery towards others.