Chapter 19

It is already the 9th month of Wuxian getting pregnant. For the past 9 monts they stayed in Gusu. Afew months ago they found out that they will be having a twins.

Flashback
" Congratulations, His Excellency, Prince you will be having twins.  Please take care of yourself and watch what you will be eating"

Everyone inside the room was shocked. Qiren and Xichen was their also so they are all very happy

End of flashback

Anytime these days , he will give birth to the twins already. So they don't leave him a lone in Jingshi. After a few days during night time, he started to feel labor pain. Wangji noticed this and immediately called for the physician and his uncle with his brother, Xichen went to Sizhui to call him also. Everyone heard a shout and this startled everyone. They saw Hanguangjun outside Jingshi so worried then he only got calm when he heard both his children cry. They now understood whats going on, Wei Wuxian is giving birth. Wangji with his family entered Jingshi. They witness the twins looking so adorable. They look like Wangji and Wuxian. The other was quiet the othe was giggling. This sight made them cooed in cuteness specially their older brother, Sizhui who is so happy he can cry.

They settled the crying babies and Wangji proceeds to right letter for his in laws in Celestial Realm.

This day marks the new Prince and Princess of Celestial realm and the children of Hanguangjun and Yiling Patriarch.