Chapter 15: Travel Day 1

Wei Ying woke up having  back ache. He saw his husband beside him and he cant help but smile with what happened last night. He woke up on lan zhans arms and he can feel his warmth.

'My Lan zhan when possessive is the best' thought wei ying smiling

"Goodmorning, Wei Ying!" Lan zhan said and kissed Wei Ying on his forehead.

"Goodmorning my lan er gege" repliead wei ying giggling

After 5 months:

Earpt morning they heard a knock and the disciple informed them about their meeting with their family they started preparing and went to Zewu Jun's quarter, there they saw King Changze, A-yang, Sizhui and Lan Qiren. The both bowed and took their sit.

"A-ying I will go back to Celestial  Realm today with A-yang since she finished teaching the disciples. After everything is settled here all of you will go to Celestial Realm" King Changze said and continued "...next month you'll go there together with lan Lan zhan's family we will hold a banquet to announce to our people about Wangji and A-yuan . I will go to your mother because she said shes bored alone " with that all of them chuckled.

" ok Father" said Wei ying and he hugged his father

"Grandpa I'll miss you" said the pouting a-yuan but Changze smiled and hugged his grandson

"Don't worry A-yuan we will meet next month and I will give you a gift ok?" With that A-yuan nodded then smiled.

"Father, A-yang have a safe trip and see you after a month" said Wangji and smiled slightly

"Thank you A-zhan" they made a group hug and the two left to go to Celestial realm

After a few hours Lan Zhan and Wei Ying talked to Zewu Jun, they will tell him that they will travel for 2 days since Wangji doesn't have any work to do yet as His Excellency so he allowed them.

They told A-yuan about it and he nooded with a wide smile. He is not allowed to come since there's still 2 days for him to finish his class.

The next day they went on an adventure. First they went to Coffin town where Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen live together with Songlan. There they saw a pretty baby who name A-Qing , daughter of Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen.

Xue Yag realized that the love or purpos he's been looing for when he met Xiao Xingchen, since then he stoped oing bad things and started to ne a better person. Now , he has a family of his own. They live happily and they love one another. They stay there for many hours until they left and went to Qishan.

In Qishan they saw Wen Ning and Wen Qing, everything changed in Wen Sect , after the Fall of Wen Rouhan, Wen Ning took over the Sect and made it specialized in medicine. They stayed there until night and they slept there because he didn't see Wen Ning for a long time

"Aya Wen ning ah! You already forget me and didn't visit me often" wei ying said while pouting like a child

Wen ning giggles and so is Wen Qing. Lan Zhan smiled at his husband's  antics.

"Wei-gongzi I'm sorry it's  just that their are alot of things jiejie needs help with" answered the sweet Wen Ning

"Ohh ok now that I'm here let's  have a chat" he optimistically said to all of them

No doubt they really  talked until late night.

" aya Wei Wuxian did you talk to Jiang Chen?" Wen Qing asked Wei Ying froze

This time they all know what happened and since he back  he didn't have a chance to talk to his brother. He didn't know if he's forgiven or not but ge didn't know how to approach his sworn brother.

"Oh not yet, I  don't know if he wants to see me or not" Wuxian smiled sheepishly

" just go and try he might wanna take to you he migt miss you already" Wen Qing said to hil sincerely

"Ok I'll tey tomorrow " said wei ying nervously

" ok time to sleep" said Wen Ning and he continued "...Wei-Gongzi, His Excellency let me guide you to your room "

They reached there room and lan Zhan back hugged him and asked his husband.

"Wei Ying do you really want to go to YunmengJiang Sect?"

"I don't kow lan Lan zhan" lan zhan saw his husband's  nervous face

"Don't worry as long as I'm here no one will harm you" wei yings heart softened and faced his husband

They kissed passionately until they ended up in teir everyday activity. They did this for 5 rounds until they are tired and went to sleep.