Chapter 17: Pregnant

He following morning Lan zhan woke up with his treasures. He smile and gave each of them a kiss on their forehead and wei ying's belly. He woke up and started cleaning and preparing after he get dressed Sizhui woke up and do the same.

Lan zhan wrote a letter to Celestial Realm about the twins while waiting for the two to be ready because they will meet Zewu jun today.

Dear Father and Mother,

      Yesterday, we found out a very good news. Wei Ying is pregnant with our children , we are having twins. Don't worry too much he is fine so is our baby.
                                               -Lan Zhan

With this he sent it to celestial realm for their parents to know the situation.

...

________________________________________

CELESTIAL  REALM

" Cangse! My lady! A-yang! Come here I have a good news" the king shouted happily

"What's it father?" A-yang came yawning for its  still early for her.

They are now sitting  together ang looking at the grinning king like a lunatic. The mother and daughter are so curious.

"I got a letter from Lan Zhan saying that Wei Ying is pregnant with twins" he dropped the bomb which made the two gasp and smile widely and they're very happy.

_________________________________________

Wei Ying woke up just after his son finished preparing. He then stood up to prepare and he is accompanied by his son and husband. When they finished everything they went to Zewu Jun who's with their uncle.

They bowed to give their respect to Zewu Jun and Lan Qiren.

"Looks like something's good happening seeing your faces today." Commented Zewu jun while drinking tea

"Yes brother yesterday we found out that wei yingis pregnant of twins" said wangji happily

Zewu jun and Qiren was so shocked that they almost let go of the cup.

"Really? That's a great news!can'twait o see more of my granchildren" said Qiren with a wide smile

After their conversation they went back to jingshi. Lan Zhan and Sizhui took care of Wei Ying.

The news about him getting pregnant spread like a wildfire .There are a lot of comment about it.

'Wow his Excellency will have 2 more children and also they will be a prince or princess of Celestial Realm'

' They are lucky, maybe they will be like their first born'

' godbless them'

It's  been a few weeks since the news about Wei Ying's  pregnancy came out. His cravings for foods are getting worse and his mood swings are the same. Everyday someone goes and check them from time to time to check the situation of the babies. They are starting to prepare everythig for their departure. Since the family of lan zhan will go to Celestial Realm, Wei Ying prepared a strong protection for the whole Cloud Recessess.

Anyone who enters the Cloud Recessess without  permission from Zewu Jun ,Hanguangjun  or Lan Qiren will suffer from gettjng paralyzed and the only one who can undo it are the three Lans mentioned. He made this for stronger protection for their home. Lan zhan is preparing because their is only 1 week before they go to Celestial  Realm.

________________________________________
Celestial  Realm

Everyone is busy outside and inside the palace because they only have 1 wek left before they visit Celestial  Realm. Many workers are running and busy fixing everything around.

On the other side where A-yang is, she is preparing all the fun stuffs he can show to her nephew. He knew that her nephew is excited so he prepare everyhing that is fun to learn. She set up the training grounds, Sizhui is good in Archery so she fixed it there are many weapon that is available for use.

Her mother, Queen Cangse was inside a room with different spiritual tools, it is a tradition when a prince or princess is at his or her right age, he or she will be going to that room and check which spiritual tool wants him or her to be it's  master and it's  master is the only one who can wield it.

Her daughter, Princess Wangxiu has a flute just like Xichen's Liebing but she only carry it around if she is in Celestial Realm. It is powerful that it can have a huge impact in one note.

His son, Prince Wuxian has a dizi, black dizi who he named Chenqing , it can control dark forces but it can also calm people like his sister's  flute. Just like his  sister he doesn't carry it all the time. He only carry it when he needs to.

Even though Sizhui has a guqin like his Fuqin, he will receive one more spiritual tool for it is a tradition.

"My lady, are you excited if which of those tool can our grandson wield?" Asked the king to the queen

"Yes, I am any of this is powerful, I hope he will be able to receive what he trully wants" she smiled sweetly at his husband and went to his husband's  study room.

The King is seating looking at a ring for his son and son-in-law. Its not a normal ring for it can also be a spiritual tool. The ring has also a dragon sign the one is white and the other was black. When used a dragon can go out of it and help in many ways.

He smiled looking at it hoping thatthey will finally be the masters of these rings.

'No one ever used these rings for the past 1,000 years I hope they will be the real masters'

With that he kept them for this will be given after a week.

Everyone is excited and people from the town cant wait to see the little prince. They are creating many noices to celebrate and they're  fixing their surroundings so that everyone will have the same and organized decorations all over the town.