Chapter 16: Travel Day 2

Wei ying woke up in his lover's  arms. Head on his chest and inhaling the scent which made him feel safe, scent sandalwood.

They went to join the Wen Siblngs for breakfast and after that they continued travelling. It's easier to move from 1 place to another because of teleportation talismans that Wei Ying created that only his family knows how to do it.

In no time they reached Yunmeng there they saw Jin Ling, Jingyi, Zizhen and their son ith A-Hao since his father wants him to accompany A-yuan and now they're all good friends.

Lan Zhan nd Wei Ying followed them and they went to a place full of white smoke. They know that they are out for a night hunt since todays the last day of e gathering. They lost track of the kids so they decided to go and check until they saw them fighting fierce corpses. Wei Ying was about to help his son when he was stopped by Lan zhan. They both started watching the kinds and wei ying place a protection barrier around the both of them and placed on his son's body without him noticing it.

Lan zhan smiled and watch them as the corpses are getting more. Sizhui is using  GusuLan swordmanship at first . When he notice that their team is getting tired and their are still a lot of corpses he used Celestial Realm swordmanship  which shocked his friends because it's  his first time using it during a real battle against the corpses. When they're done they went out.

Wei Ying and lan zhan followed them behind. Wei Ying started clapping then the four of them looked back

"His Excellency, Senior Wei" they all bowed. Lan zhan nodded and we ying gave his bunny smile

"Good job everyone!Now go back to Gusu for this is the last day of Gathering" hey nodded and Sizhui took out a teleportation talisman and teleport them back to gusu.

When hey we're  walking they accidentally met Jiang Cheng wih his disciples, they met once when his memories just came back but they didn't  talk after that.

"His Excellency, what brings you here?" He asked and Wei Ying felt like he's been ignored but still smiled lan zhan noticed this and said

"we just passed by then saw Jin Ling and his friends so we sent them back to gusu"

Jiang chen nodded and turned to look at his sworn brother. He want to wnt to hug him but he did not know how

'Brother I miss you'

" Wei Wuxian, can we have a talk?" E aked his brother  who was shocked to the core and all he did was nod

They went inside their house, they had a tea and had a good conversation

"Wei Wuxian ... I-I don't know where to start but I-I'm sorry for everything" these words made Wuxian stiff lan zhan was shocked but didn't  show it

"It's  fine a-cheng it's all in the past let's just move on and start once again" wei ying said while holding lan Lan zhan's hand and with a smile

"Thank you" that's  all that left Jiang cheng's mouth and a tear fell from his eyes

They talked for a few hours and said their goodbyes they hugged each other. They finally forgave each other.

"Brother, just come back here anytime this is also your home" Jiang chen said  and the other smiled and teleported back to gusu.

When they reach gusu the joined the disciples for dinner. Lan Zhan stood to deliver his speech

"Congratulations! This gathering comes to its end, today will be your last day here so I hope you enjoy your stay and you learned a lot." Lan zhan then sit once again

Without Lan Zhan's knowledge Wei Ying is starting to get dizzy and wanted to vomit. After a few minutes Wei Ying fainted and pan zhan carried hin bridal style and took him to Jingshi. He was so worried so he walked fast and told sizhui to gt the doctor.

When they reached Jingshi he let Wei Ying rest on the bed carefully. After a few minutes Sizhui came with a worried face at the back of the doctor. He went to his Fuqin and hugged him

"Fuqin ,Fufu will be alright right?" He asked with a worried tone

"He will..."

" Doctor what's wrong with my husband? Asked the worried Wangji

The doctor bowed and smiled widely at the both father and son.

"Congratulation , His Excellency, he is pregnant if I'm right it's a twins" with that Lan Zhan and Sizhui was so happy and shocked they hug each other and smiled sweetly.

They waited for him to wake up. After 3 hours of sleeping he finally opened his eyes and witnessed sizhui and his husband sleeping by his sides. He smiled at the view that he first saw.

Just after a moment Lan zhan woke up and checked his husband. He felt that he is awake so he opened his eyes to check.

"Wei ying my love, thank you" he first said while smilling happily

Wei ying is confused but this was noticed by his husband.

" wei ying we will be having new member of our family , and they're  twins" informed wangji

Wei ying was so shocked and happy. He cant help but cry. Tears of joy. He sit up and hugged his husband while patting their son. Soon enough Sizhui woke up and joined his parents. They went back to sleep, the three of them stayed together.