Chapter 18: Wuji

After 1 week

IN GUSU

"Fuqin! Fufu! Today we will go to the Celestial Realm! I can't wait to see Aunt Yang" he can't stop moving as they change their clothes

The king and Queen sent clothes for them to wear so that all of them will have similar clothing attires.

After they're ready they went to their respective carriages. A-yuan , Wangji and Wuxian are together. At the other carriage is where Zewu Jun and Lan Qiren are. The last carriage is  where the disciples of Gusu together with A-Hao since he want to accompany Jingyi. They started travelling and they entered a portal opened by Wei Ying.

They went inside the portal and to every ones surprise they reached Celestial Realm. As the carriages walk people are starts acreaming and cheering. Wei Ying smile at them for it's  heartwarming.

After a few minutes they reached a huge palace. There are plenty of flowers everywhere and disciples are there to welcome them as soon as Wei Ying went out of the carriage with his family they all bow to show respect.

Lan zhan placed his hand around his husband's waist while Wei ying hold his son's  hand and they proceed to walk followed by Zewu Jun and Qiren. They entered the hall full of people who welcome them with a bow the went to sit where the king and queen are Wei Ying ,Lan Zhan, Sizhui ,Zewu Jun and Qiren sat together with the King Queen and Princess the others went to their assigned table.

They took their sit and the King stood up and started his speech.

" Today is a very important day for us. Now I want all of you to meet my beloved Grandson and the Husband of my son. .." he gestured them to stand and they did "... from now on, My grandson, Lan Yuan Courtesy Lan Sizhui is called Prince Sizhui and he is  our son-in-law, Lan Zhan Courtesy Lan Wangji,Honorific name Hangguangjun and the Chief Cultivator  in Mortal Realm , will also be called as Prince for he is my son's husband" with that they all started clapping and they took a sit

They all started eating. Zewu Jn and Qiren are havng conversation with the King and Queen the same with the family of three.

After the banquet A-yuan went to hug his grandma and they all went to a room. Lan Zhan, Wei Ying, Zewu Jun , Lan Qiren and the disciples including Jingyi went with them.

They saw many spiritual tool atleast 20 of them. Everyone was shocked. Their are alot of spiritual tool inside the room because there are no suitable master for them.

" Grandma, grandpa what are we going to do?" Asked A-yuan to his grandparets curiously

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying smiled at each other while Lan Qiren and ZewuJun are also confused waiting for an answer.

"We are inside a room where we keep spiritual tools, one of these tools will choose you as their master, as a prince of Celestial Realm it is a tradition to have a spiritual tool when you come to the right age , 16" replied Cangse

"Your Fufu has a dizi, Chenqing, the  ghost flute it can control the dead and also can calm the resentful energy, While I have a flute similar to Liebing of Zewu Jun." Added  A-yang with a smile

Everyone was dumbfounded about the Ghost Flute but they didn't saw Wei Ying use it so they all take a look at him and he notice them

"Ayaaa I don't use it casually, sometimes I use it sometimes I don't, I just  keep it in a safe place"

Just when they finish their conversation a ring went to Sizhui he is shocked and looked at everyone.

"Grandma what's  the use of this?" He asked

His grandma smiled and explained to him

"My grandson, this is a ring , it can turn to anything you needed, summon a bow and arrow to give a try." Instructed cangse

He disd as said and the ring become Bow and arrow but when he return it. It came back to a ring. He was so amazed that he can't  help but look at it. It's color is clear. Its not very visible but wnough to notice it .

Just after that The king took out a box and opened it infront of Wei Ying and Lan Zhan. It shine brightly and went to the fingers of the both man.

The one wuxian was wearing is the black with red dragon while wangji was white. They were all shocked when two dragons appear in a yin and yang formation. The king smiled at them.

" Congratulations! You are now the owner of the Yin and Yang dragon! After 1000 years finally they found there masters" with that they bowed to thank the king.

The banquet has ended A-yang called Sizhui and went to the training grounds together with the disciples. They started playing and sizhui use his new spiritual tool.

"A-yuan do you have a name for your ring?" Ask his Aunt

"I still dont know Aunt " he replied sadly

Until he thought of a name and named it Wuji

"That's  a good one ,Wuji"