Chapter 10: Departure

Wei Ying and  Lan zhan taking a walk, Sizhui went to his class this morning which left the both of them. Lan zhan is not quite busy this day so he spent his time with his husband. They went to feed the rabits and Little apple at the back of the mountain.

Wei ying suddenly remember that his sister will be teaching the disciples and he promised to help his sister out. He told this to Wangji and they went to where the princess is.

When they reached the room they saw her talking infront. Wei Ying felt relieved for his sister is doing well. His sister is strong and good in every aspect , just like him but he is better in some point specially when it comes to the talismans. In his 2 years of stay in Celestial Realm , he earned the title Master of Talismans due to his plenty of  new inventions.

His sister saw the both of them and waved her hand like a little kid with a wide smile.

"Ji-ge, wei-ge! Wei-ge! Help me I just finish teaching them some useful spells useful when they are night hunting now help me with the talismans please?" She said to his brother with a cutw pout and wuxian gladly accompany her with Wangji

As soon as they entered lanshi, the disciples bowed to His Excellency and Prince Wei Ying but he's mostly known as senior wei. The younger smiled while he other took his sit watching his beloved teaching the disciples

' My Wei Ying is still very good until now' Wangji thought proudly unconsciously smiling

" Ok students now, talismans are usually used to attack defend or protect yourselves from night hunt. Now I will teach you how to attack and at thesame time make ypur enemy paralyzed for about 3 mins." Said wei ying while his sister is walking around looking at the disciples

Wei Ying taught them the way of making the talisman until 1 disciple accidentally activated it while his talisman has one mistake stroke.This doesn't go unnoticed by Wei Ying. The strike was about to hit his sister when he rushed and protect her with his shield talisman. He hugged her and check if she has scars.

"Are you ok?where does it hurt?do you have any scratch? Asked wuxian nervously while holding his sister's shoulder and they stood up.

" I'm fine Ge! You came at the right time hehe" replied his sister while smiling  widely

The disciples were shocked by the sudded wave of string spiritual energy from the shield and the sight made them watch in awe.

'Senior Wei is so protective towards his sister'

'Awww Senior Wei really loves his sister to the core.'

The disciple who made a mistake apologized and the apology was accepted. Wangji who is sitting at the side was slightly smiling for his husband's action

'My wei ying really loves his, our family.'

After a few hours, they finished the lesson and dismissed the students.

"A-yang did you had fun?" Asked wangji to the princess and received a wide smile and a nod.

A few moments after a disciple came to inform the three of them that Zewu Jun is looking for them.The three went to Zewy Jun's quarter

"Zewu jun, Brother" the three bowed and took sit

" Brother, brother-in-law ,A-yang I would like to inform you that our A-yuan will be out for a night hunt later, they will go to Caiyi town to check the water ghouls and some creature at the forest. It is said that it can run faster than a normal speed of a human and it show up only during the night and dissappear in the morning so A-yuan with other disciples will be going later on." Zewu Jun informed them while sipping a tea although this is not the first time his nephew will ho to night hunt but ofcourse he wants to inform his family about it.

"Xichen-ge can I meet our nephew before his departure?" Asked wei yang worriedly

"Ofcourse A-yang" replied Xichen

After their chat wuxian said this to his father because if he didn't see his grandson he will look for him or send their disciple to protect their A-yuan.

It's  time for A-yuan and other disciples to depart. Wen Ning won't be able to join them because he asked wei ying to visit his sister and relatives at Qishan.

Wen Ning and Wen Qing rebuilt their sect after Wen Rouhan was killed but they now specialized in medicine. When Wei Ying died at Guanyin temple Wen Ning stayed most of the time at Gusu to accompany a-yuan during night hunts in case things get out of control.

Without A-yuans knowledge his Fuqin and Fufu is close to the exit of the gate. This goes unnoticed until he felt a paper man at his shoulder telling him to wait for his parents so he looked back and saw them. The disciples who noticed that he stopped did the same and looke back and bowed to the Chief Cultivator and his husband.

"Fufu!Fuqin!you're here" Sizhui said as he hugged his two parents

" Ofcourse our A-yuan ! I promised you before that we will be going on a night hunt but we will do that after you return ok?" Wuxian said smilling

"A-yuan tke care, if anything gets out of control you can call your dragon, Roy he might help you and ypu keep this..." wei ying gave him a bell that he can put at his son's belt, he will be able to feel and track Sizhui, once his scared and if their's a very strong resentment or bad energy. Now, his son has a circle tassel color silver and gold hanging at his belt and another one hanging but with a shape of dragon.Just after he put it at his son's belt King Changze came with a disciple.

"Take care son" said Wangji while patting his head and his son smiling

"A-zhan,A-ying, A-yuan, A-yang told me that Sizhui will go on a night hunt today" He said while walking towards them loud enough for all of them to hear.

"Yes, father hey will depart now they'll go to Caiyi Town and forest" replied lan zhan calmly

Changze smiled warmly at his son-in -law. All of them bowed including Sizhui to pay respect, he smiled at his grandfather and gave him a hug.

"A-yuan this is A- Hao he will accompany all of you he is thesame age as all of you." His grandfather said

A-Hao bowed to all of them and bowed infront of Sizhui and he started to intruduce himself

" Your Highness, Prince Sizhui I'm Su Haoxian you can call me A-Hao and I'm here to accompany you all" he said smiling

He is a kind and good desciple in Celestial Realm, he is trustworthy and funny

" I'm Lan Sizhui , you can call me Sizhui"he said smilling back , he called him and said goodbye to his family and gave each of them a hug.

They started walking as they wath their son's back fade as they walk away to fulfill their mission