Chapter 21: END

Everyome was now preparing for the banquet welcoming Lan Enxi and Lan Jue. Disciples of GusuLan are fixing the decorations, the shocking partis that their Uncle didn't care how much they spent and Xichen was so excited that he  really make sure everything is prepared.

They already sent the invitation to everyone, Wuxian's family will be in Gusu tomorrow. They will arrive a day before the event to spend time with their grandchildren. Everything was great and at order.

Wangji and his family is now inside the Jingshi taking care of the new born Prince and Princess. They were so happy, they spent time together while Wangji plays guqin for them and somethimes it's Sizhui who will gladly take the task.

Sizhui has been a good brother for the past few days, he loves taking care of his younger siblings and this made his parents more proud of him.

The day has been ended, everyone was tired for the day so they rested. Sizhui was so excited for tomorrow since he will meet his grandparents after a long time so he went straight to his bed to rest.

The following day, early in the morning the Royal Family of Celestial Realm arrived they didn't went straight to Jingshi since it's  too early so they went to the rooms assigned to all of them.

Yuan went out, he saw his aunt playing with her sword and he smiled.

"A-yuan! We just arrived how are you?"

"I'm fine Aunt, Enxi and Jueming are inside Jingshi they cried for a long time, Fuqin and Fufu are tired."

"I'm  so excited to meet them, I am sure everyone is eager to meet them" she said with a smile

Yuan went to Lanshi to continue his study, he can't wait for the ceremony tomorrow.

The following day, starting from 8 in the morning people from different sects came. They all congratulate the family for the blessings and the family gladly accepted everything.

They all spend the day happy. It is the only day that everyone in cloud recesses broke the one rule , 'Noise is forbidden in cloud recesses '.  Wuxian and Wanji was so happy and thesame goes with their families. Now they have three children and they cant wait for the two newborn to grow. This is still not the end of their story for this is only the beginning of their beautiful life with the people they love  whole heartedly.

THE END