Chapter 7: The Dragon

As they stand outside the meeting area, a wide place can be seen A-yuan blew the whistle with a drawing of a dragon once. Everyone was waiting until a shocking view was witnessed by everyone present.

" Nephew, Our A-yuan wait for it and you'll be surprised " his aunt said smilling which made him curious

'What wil come?'

As if on cue, a huge dragon was flying in the air. After awhile it land on the ground and look at everyone who's shocked and backed a few steps away. Even Lan Qiren and Zewu Jun's eyes widen as what rhey witnessed Lan Zhan  froze and this doesn't go unnoticed by Wei Ying who is smiling.

"Grandson, meet Roy , a dragon who is loyal to our family. He will only listen to you and your parents and us, no one will be able to command or control him and he won't  die , since he is an immortal.Take care of him" he said to A-yuan and he is so happy and he hugged his grandfather.

Wei Ying was about to move towards the dragon but was stopped by wangji but he gave him a reassuring smile and the older let go. When he was infront the dragon the dragon liked him and placed him at the back then flew away. Everyone was shocked

"FUFU!"

"WEI YING!"

"YING- GEGE YOU'RE  UNFAIR WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME! I'LL CEY IF YOU DON'T  COME BACK AND GET ME WITH YOU!" the princess shouted and earned a confused look from the audience as on cue, the dragon went down same with the happy wei ying . Wei yang went to try then he gave her hand to his nephew telling him to go. The young lad lool at his mischievous father who noded then hugged his forehead then he left.

"We better start they'll be back later " said wei ying fulfilled with the adventure leaving everyone dumbfounded.They sarted to go inside.

" Son, he sure missed you alot" his father said chuckling

'He?missed my ei ying?asked lan zhan'

" He sure does father last time I saw him was when I  was 5" he replied not knowing the others are listening and Nie Huaisang can't  take it anymore so he asked loudly

" WEI-XIONG! JUST SINCE WHEN DO YO U HAVE A PET DRAGON?!" asked Nie Huaisang

"He hasbeen wijth me ever since i was a kid if  I remembered it correctly , weused to sneak out with A-yang with his help since my sister is not allowed to go out" replied wei ying to satisfy their curiosity

"But he won't have a place to stay here now, where is he gonna stay then?and what does he eat?" Asked Lan Qiren

"HAHAHAHA Don't worry about that Qiren he will be back at Celestial Realm after A-yuan don't need his help anymore but once he felt that A-yuan is in danger or he needs help he will come here." Explained the king

Lan Zhan and Wei Yng are together then the younger pulled the oder towards the king. Lan Zhan bowed "Your Highness" he said as the king smiled at him warmly and pat his shoulder.

"Son-in-law no need for formalities. We are family now take care of your family now anytime you need help just tell me and you can call me father not your highness..." he said loudly and he whispered "... A-Zhan let's go at Celestial Realm sometime so that I will announce you as my son's husband and Sizhui as the your son with wei ying" he said playfully winking and lan zhan nodded and smiled a little.

They stopped talking when they heard someone speaking or commenting about their son and grandson.

" Wow! Sizhui has Ghost General and now a dragon?don't you think it's a bit too much?" Asked one of the sect leader
And this made the king a little mad, wangji gave a cold glare and wei ying was a little upset. This view made the Sect Leader shiver.

" Sect Leader, my grandson is the son of  Lan Zhan, His Excellency  and Wei Ying , Prince of Celestial Realm. Now, whoever hurt my grandson will have to go through the Lan Clan and the royal family of Celestial Realm and not to mention Roy , the dragon who is immortal and Ghost General Wen Ning whose Unbeatable. That's  not too much because if I will give more for my grandson" he said sternly which shocked everyone since he's  always smiling.

'Sizhui is so lucky'

'Sizhui will be spoiled in Celestial  Realm'

' I will protect Sizhui and Wei Ying'

" I will continue to provide protection and everything for him he's my grandson after all so he deserves it I lost 15 years of his life so I will catch up" the king added

Wei ying felt like the tension is heating up so he said "Let's start so that tomorrow the disciples can start with their lessons" he smiled at them and pulled his father and gesture his husband to go back.