Chapter 2: I'll Protect You

2 years later...

'A-yuan come here faster! Look at the bunnis aren't they cute?' Wei Ying said as he gets the two bunnies and gave it to his son.

'Fufu that tickles' said little A-yuan while giggling.

'A-yuan loud noise is prohibited in here.' A cold voice said which made them look at their back to witness he cold looking man.

'Lan zhan!Come on!Come here don't miss the fun' said wei ying showing his bunny teeth to the other man which made the other smile lightly.

'Fuqin!I saw you smile' said little man to his father while wrapping his hands around the older's leg. The older picked him up in his arms and went to wei ying.

' I will smile to my two precious treasure in this world' Lan zhan said and gave a kiss on the giggling little one o the forhead and giving a peck on Wei Ying's lips.

Wei Ying woke up. He had a dream once again with the same people whom he dreamed of for the past 2 years of his stay in Celestial Realm he showed a small smile because of his dream until he ws interrupted by a knock.

"Your Highness, the breakfast is ready they are waiting for you in the dining area." Said one of their disciple

"Ok, thank you ,I'll be there." Said Wei Ying happily. When he was on his way to his family he is excited to tell his parents about his dream again. When he started recovering some of memories, he told it to his parents and they're vey happy to know that he has a son and a husband in mortal realm. His father was eager to meet them but he said that he should heal first before they will allow him to visit them at mortal realm. His body is still recovering but he is strong already but maybe soon he will be going back after gaining his full strength.

He gave his golden core before that's  why they helped him make another since there's still a little bit left. He's been concentrating  in making his health better .

"Goodmorning Father, Mother " he bow down before giving them both a hug. He took a sit and wait for his sister. When he saw his sister she is still yawning until when he saw his brother he ran fast towards him to give a hug which the other gladly received.

They started eating and wei ying was smilling. He had a wonderful dream a dream where it felt so real. Like he really feels it.

"Mother, Father I had a wonderful dream..." Wei ying said as he told his family about it and made his family smile.

"Ying -gege once you remember what they look like let's go and look for them" A-yang said while grinning. Wei Ying nod to her suggestion.

"My son, when that time comes, I will be very happy I'm excited to meet my grandson and spoil him..." his father said teasingly to his mother who is smilling.

"Don't spoil my grandson with material things better spoil him with our teachings. Son, what's his name again?" Cangse asked his son.

"A-yuan, that's what I call him in my dreams mother but my husband call him sizhui." Said Wei Ying happily and his cheeks turns pink that doesn't go unnoticed by his parents and sister.

" I have such a woderful nephew with a wonderful name ying-ge!can't wait to finally meet him in person." A-yang said

After a few minutes one of their disciples went in to give a letter to their father. He then bow once again and leave them.

"Father,what's that?" Asked the curious A-yang while looking at the letter given to his father.

"It's a letter given by a friend from GusuLan Sect in Mortal Realm. He is asking for our presence in upcoming gathering.They will teach the disciples and it says here that is we have someone who can teach them some tricks related to cultivation is welcome to join." His father said to his daughter who's  eyes are twinkling brightly

"Father!! Father!! I want to teach them! Uhmm since I'm good in executing some spells I can teach them and I can get extra help from Ying-gege when it comes to talismans." Yang said cheerfully

"Are you fne with that son?" Ask the king looking towards his son smilljng brightly and his son retured the gesture and approving of his sister. His sister is so happy that she is like jumping like a child.

"Father, by any chance, does gusulan disciples have forehead ribbon?because  I once saw my husband and son wearing that thing..." Everyone was shocked but gave a small smile because both sides of the family is close specially his father and Lan Qiren "... and he said that I'm the only one allowed to touch it." Continued wei ying

"Ying-ge! You mean my nephew is in GusuLan Sect with 3000 rules?" Yang asked almost screaming shocked that her nephew is bounded by plenty of rules.

"That might be possible A-yang" said wei ying smiling sweetly while his parents smilling then hugged the both their children with a very happy feeling.

" Maybe my grandson is very obedient. With those 3000 my grandson is surely a definition of 'prim and proper' I just can't believe that I have a grandson like that when I have 2 mischievous  children" their father said smirking " ...now I'm more excited to meet your husband and son" his father said happily and her mother smilling widely

"Even I,my dear husband I can't wait to bring our grandsn here with our son-in-law." Said Cangse wih a bright eyes and sweet smile

They are very happy to find out one important fact about their grandson. They can't wait for the day for them to be reunited once more.

"Okay! So let's prepare,A-yang , prepare your things and everything that you will be needing when you teach other disciples, you can ask some of our disciples for help since some will be joining us to attend the leson." Said their father while patting their daughter's shoulders  with a wide smile  "... and I will prepare some gift for my grandson and son-in-law" he continued winking at his son who's  smilling towards them. Their children bow towards them and leave them to prepare for next month they will go to Gusu to attend the lesson.

"My lord, I can't believe that after more than 2 years, we will finally meet our son's family" Said Cangse while tears of joy is starting to fall.

"Yes, my lady, don't worry we will meet them soon" said Changze while patting his wife's back

Training grounds in Celestial Realm

" Ying-gege, come here let's practice our swordmanship to be better" A-yang said slightly smirking. Wei Ying and Wei Yang are good when it comes to swordmanship, both of them are on par but Wei Ying is better in talismans and Wei Yang is better in spells.

"Okay, my beloved sister" said Wei Ying walking towards his sister.

"Hey that's not fair! Thats suppose to be beautiful,charming,pretty,kind and important" said his sister smirking  which made his brother laugh and they started sparring .

Just like the expected result, there's no winner and a loser because they ended up thesame.

"A-ying, it's my first time to leave Celestial Realm and going to Mortal realm and might first time to meet my nephew..." Said the girl to his brother seriously and turned to him to look in his eyes  and said"... I'm scared ying-gege so protect your beautiful sister" she said while giving the other a wink

"Ofcourse my beloved sister , I will protect you with all my might" the older said while putting hand over the younger's shoulder.

Not far from the scene someone is listening, their parents, feeling happy because the connection of the both is so strong.

'I won't let anything or anyone do something you don't like or bring danger to our family,I'll protect all of you.."

'I'll protect you'

'I'll protect you all'