Chapter 13: Happy Family

Sizhui and his friends woke up at 5 am and they started their journey 5:30. They road their sword so after 2 hours, they we're able to reach GusuLan gates. They  entered and went to their rooms to prepare for their lessons but Sizhui went to Jingshi to meet his parents.

He knocked at the door where his parents are.

"Fuqin, Fufu it's me, Sizhui we are back"  he said hapily then wuxian opened the door

"A-yuan ! You're  back lets go inside' wuxian said as he hug his son.

Inside Wangji is sitting while drinking his tea. He greeted his Fuqin and gave him a hug. The three of them sat and enjoy the tea while telling his parents what happened. The two were happy that they see their son experiencing things like this.

Sizhui keeps on teling stories while his parents are smilling at each other. Until Sizhui told them about A-Hao's sword which made his parents smile at each other and Wangji dropped  the bomb

"Sizhui , I talked to uncle yesterday asking for permission to excuse you this day you won't join their lesson" he said calmly with a slight smile which sizhui noticed and he asked

"Fuqin , Fufu why?"

" Because we will teach you how to activate your  talent in swordmanshipof Celestial Realm now go and change your clothes we will wait for you in the training grounds" replied  Wuxian which made Sizhui smiled and rushed to change clothes.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan saw their son and they watch him as he leave. They smiled and hug each other. Until Wei Ying broke the silence

"My fuddy duddy Lan Zhan do you think it's time to add one more in our family?" Asked wei ying shamelessly which made lan Lan zhan's ears red

"Ofcourse if  my Wei Ying would like to I would love too" replied Lan zhan and kissed his husband.

After a few minutes they prepared and went to the training grounds. They sat on the bech close their and waited for A-yuan. The disciples was amazed because it's  been a long time since Wangji went their. After a few moments, A-yuan cam and bowed to his parents.

"Ok A-yuan let's  start" Wei Wuxian said

He started teaching his son how to make his sword on fire then on ice then when he tried to teach him about the transparent one he achieved it but still a little bit visible which is fine because he is still young. They didn't notice the disciples watching them on awe. When Sizhui learned about it they called his Fuqin

"Fuqin let's  do  it together" he called his father with his puppy eyes and lan zhan cant refuse it.

Lan Qiren, Zewu Jun , Changze and A-yang are having a tea break when they notice the commotion and went to the place. The view was overwhelming  for them.

They watch the sword of Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Sizhui lit on fire then became Ice then transparent, although his parent's sword are fully transparent Sizhui's  still a little visible.

The Lans are shocked specially Celestial Realm, Lan Qiren and Zewu Jun but The King and A-yang are very happy because the only one who can make their sword transparent is  A-ying and A-yang but now, there's  Lan Zhan and Sizhui.

After they finish their routine they are shocked when there are plenty of disciple and their family smiling at the. Lan Zhan smiled at his husband and kissed his forehead same with his son. The GusuLan disciples were shocked since it's  first time that they saw their great Hanguangjun show his love to his family. The disciples starting to go back to their own businesses the only one left were the family of three.

"What else do you want to do A-yuan?" Asked Wei Ying

"Fufu can you teach me?Anything?" Asked his son

"Ofcourse! I'll teach you how to make a little paper man! That is fun!" He said to his son happily and they did it untik his son made it perfectly.

Lan zhan watch them as his husband teach their son. He is very happy, finally his family is complete and they are together no one will separate them from each other again.

They spent the day together as a family. Wei Ying taught his son alot of things until dinner came and they ate together after that Sizhui went to his own room while the couple went to jingshi.