Introduction

Hello, My Dear Wattpad Family!
Aastha here.

This piece of work was written long ago, but due to some issues, it was unpublished. Beforehand, it was titled "Izhaar Aey Mohabbat" and now the title goes as "Prism To Her Light ". Few similarities have been done with prologue and henceforth everything is changed.

I hope, you will give me another chance and read this story. To shower some love as you had showered in my other stories.

Read, Vote, Comment, And Don't Forget To Share With Your Friends Too.

Uh, I guess enough of my blabber.
Please enjoy the preface of the story.

______________________________

Relationships are always perfect in minds but in the real world, a perfect love needs patience and inner strength.

True love exists in today's world far away when the first wave that crashes against your toes when you stood by the sea.

Neil Khanna,  a graceful piece of human art, a jolly man who loves his life and lives it to the fullest extent. He wants to feel every damn emotion love brings with it.

Neil ~ "Khubsurati Na Uske Surat  Mein Jhalakti Hai Na Libaas Mein Wo Toh Ye Nigahee Hai Jo Jise Chahe Use Haseen Kardein."

Life always gives a different memory to each soul whether it's a beautiful or worthless piece but sometimes those memories leave scars on the soul, which never got faded even with time unless caressed by the heart itself.

But it's said to let go of the past and celebrate in present but none of us clarifies how to get that moment down from your soul which gives you deep scars with immense pain.

Avni Mehta, a gorgeous, smart,  intelligent, loving, and kind soul in this unkind world.

What will be her reaction when she finds out that the feeling which took every damn happiness and sparks from her life is again knocking at the door of her heart.

Not ready to accept that sensational feeling and shoving away will do any better for her?

Avni ~ Why does moving on have to means hold another hand?

Neil ~ Sometimes In Life We Simply Need Someone To Hold On, To Listen to The Soul Without Any Queries And To Stood Beside Collecting All Those Broken Pieces Of Heart.

Avni ~ When The Body Is Capable Of Healing The Scars So Is Our Souls, Why Did It Lean On Finding Mates?

Neil ~ Because Life Is All About Enjoying The Damn Single Moments With Mate Leaving Behind The Past And To Adore The Present.

Avni ~ Mumkin Nahi Har Wakt Meherban Rahe Zindagi Kuch Pal Jeena Ka Tajurba Bhi Sikha Jaate Hain.

Neil~ You Need To Be With That Someone Who Pulls You Closer When Life Pulls You Back.

And like every other story, their worlds collide, they met but what happened after that is a way for a long journey.

But,
Will they ever be able to understand each other?

Will, he ever be able to prove that relationship doesn't long because of good times but because they're handled with patience, trust, and care in hard times?

What's A Past? A Trouble, A Mystery And... Curiosity?

To Open A Mystery And End Your Curiosity, Start Reading ~

Prism To Her Light
________________________

With this, we came to an end. I truly hope your time has been worth reading it.

Please share, how do you find it? 

Thank you so much queen  Aequoreal_love for this wonderful creation, I loved it baby ❤️

With Unconditional love
Aastha♡