Story 5 - "A School Dance"

Based: Not really ased at a specific point in the show. Guess you can decide for yourself.
Also it doesn't have any relation to any major plots (like Malivore) that you would have seen in the show. Though there is a brief mention. Enjoy :)

It was a normal day in Mystic Falls. Well, normal for some. See, in the Salvatore Boarding School, each student was nervous and yet also excited for an upcoming event. Many of them had been out shopping for it, to buy the perfect outfit. That's right, the annual school dance was coming up. In a week, the entire school would be dancing the night away. Seeing as it was in seven days, students had started asking others to be their date. MG had asked Lizzie, Kaleb had asked Jed, Raf asked a girl too. All of these people accepted the invitations. Even Landon had a date. However, there was one particular brunette who still had to ask a certain someone, but she was terrified to do so. That brunette was Josie.

Josette had always been one to love the school events, specifically the dances and the talent shows. So, it came as quite a surprise to herself when she realized she still hadn't asked Hope to go with her. They were dating, therefore most people would assume they'd automatically go together. But Josie knew better than that. Hope wasn't normally one for big social events like a dance or parties. In fact, she could probably count on one hand the number of events she had actually attended, which was why Josie was so anxious to ask her. She really wanted to go, but if her girlfriend said no then she wouldn't be mad. Being a hopeless romantic, Josie probably would set up a cute date instead. She already had one planned in her head, just in case Hope said no.

~~~~

Josie had just finished her class. It was only 3 days until the dance and she promised herself that she would ask Hope by the end of the day. She had a photo of her girlfriend's schedule saved on her phone, meaning she knew that Hope would be going from a science class. That meant Hope would more than likely already be back at her room. Josie figured it would be better to go straight there, rather than wait at the class.

Josie took small, nervous steps as she approached Hope's dorm room. Her palms felt like they were sweating enough to fill a bucket, and her mind was racing with the worst possible outcomes. The door soon swung open to reveal Hope in her school uniform.

"Hello, gorgeous." She smiled, pulling Josie in closer and pressing her against the back of the door. Hope closed the little space that was between them and connected their lips. Josie kissed back, allowing her hands to roam up Hope's shirt. The tribrid smiled into the kiss and pulled back briefly to say "I missed you today." Considering they had had no classes together and were only able to spend their lunch break with each other, they were eager for any physical contact.

"I missed you too, babe," Josie answered and resumed the kiss. After almost ten minutes of making out against the door, Hope picked Josie up. The taller girl wrapped her legs around Hope's waist, never pulling her lips away. Hope used her vamp speed to carry Josie over to the bed. Carefully, she placed Josie down on top of the sheets and climbed on top of her. She placed kisses all over Josie's kneck, as well as along the edge of the top of her shirt. Soon, their clothes were tossed and scattered across the bedroom.

~~~~

The two girls panted heavily as they collapsed onto the bed. They used the blanket to cover their naked bodies. Hope had her arm wrapped around Josie's back. Josie linked their hands together. She was nestled into her girlfriend's chest. Both of them were grinning from ear to ear.

"That was incredible," Josie said whilst catching her breath. Hope kissed her cheek before answering.

"Yeah, it was." They cuddled closely for a while. They both regained their breath, but Josie's heart was still pounding. Why? Because she was building the courage to ask Hope to the dance. She was just waiting for the right time to slip it into the conversation.