13

Some more time had passed, and soon things were in a normal groove. It was as if Norman had always been there, because things just felt completely normal, it was as if they couldn't even think back to a time before him.

About a month had passed so far, which isn't that long, but it was still some time. Everything and everyone was cool, everyone got along well, they even had a few movie nights with the entire gang of five at Ray's house, of course, each night was filled with bickering and sarcastic tones, but honestly, would they be them without these elements?

Of course, some things don't change, like, for instance, the status between Emma and Norman. The flirting kept up continuously like usual, but it was never truly recognized by her that it was flirting. So as per usual, Norman has remained locked behind the bars of the friend zone.

But today was Saturday, and Emma was spending the day with Gilda, so Ray invited Norman to hang out, with one goal in mind.

Norman had woken up that day, and he spent a few hours reading and doing homework, which never takes too long anyways. He was supposed to get to Ray's at around 12:30, so by 12 he had started to get ready to leave. He dressed casually, but put on his hat like usual, and looked in the mirror. He looked pretty decent, if he could say something positive.

He left, telling Rosalia that he'd be back in a few hours, and went on his way.

Taking note of the breeze that pushed against him, he put his hand in front of his hat to keep it from blowing off. It was his only good hat, and he was not about to lose it. The walk to Ray's was a short one, they don't live far from each other, after all. He walked up the porch, and texted Ray that he was there, waiting for the silence that accompanied him on his walk to end.

The door swung open a few second later, and revealed the raven haired boy.

"Yo." He said, holding the door open more for the white haired boy to enter, before shutting it.

"Hey mama!" Norman greeted Isabella, whom was in the living room. She smiled at him, and waved back, "Hey Norman!"

"We'll be upstairs mom." Ray said to her, before she nodded and they went up.

"Alright," Ray said as soon as they got upstairs, "I didn't care, nor did I even remotely want to make an effort, so my room is a mess, and you are going to have to deal with it."

He gave him an odd look, "Wow, nice to see you too buddy."

They both sat down, when suddenly both of their phones go off at the same time. Ray had been added back to the group chat a while back, but with the amount of spamming they do, he sometimes feels he was better off not being in the chat at all. Ray takes his phone out to check it.

"Oh man. Don't look at chat." He tells Norman as he laughed lowly to himself.

"What? What is it?" He asks, wondering what the heck had happened in the chat.

Ray burst out in laughter, "I'm kidding. It's not bad, just don't nosebleed all over my floor please."

This confused Norman a lot. What did he even mean by that? Taking his chances, he opened the chat.

Emma: Hey guys! Me and Gilda are debating over which dress to get for me, help us choose!

Emma sent two attachments

Emma: Gilda said the first one looks better on me, but I like the second one! We need a tie breaker!

Both of the pictures were of Emma wearing two different dresses, in what seemed to be a dressing room?