37

It was now Monday, and it was a pretty normal Monday, for the most part. At least, at first.

Class that morning had gone normally. The five being loud like usual, Ray and Emma finding some way to always be insulting each other, everyone teasing Don at some point, constant interruptions, you know, normal stuff. Who knew the smart students would also be the most disruptive?

Well, eventually class ended, and everyone was getting ready to leave and find their next classes. The five end up always being the last ones out of the room, mainly because they lag by talking.

"You know what guys?" Don spoke up, and the others looked to him, "Its been a while since we've all hung out after school, how about we do that today?"

After a second of silent deliberation, the silence was broken by Emma's cheerful voice, "Sure! That could be fun!"

Within a few seconds, everyone else nodded and agreed. Then Gilda chimed in, "That sounds cool, but where would we go?"

It was then Don's turn to think for a moment, he hadn't thought that far ahead before asking. This was evident to everyone around him. Noticing it, Ray decided to speak up, "How about we figure that out later? We have a group chat for a reason, but we'll be late if we don't get going now."

"Wow, look at Ray," Emma said, "Being all responsible, n stuff. So proud!"

Ray rolled his eyes, looking down at the girl, "I can't do anything without being mocked, huh?"

"Nope!" She said with a smile, as if proud of this fact. And she probably was, to be honest.

The raven haired boy shook his head, "Of course not. Lets get going though, my words still stand."

Everyone said their goodbyes, and they went on with their day, each having pretty different schedules after this point. A little while later, during the last class, like initially suggested, the group chat had received a message, but it wasn't what anyone thought it'd be.

Emma: Hey, sorry guys, I don't think I'll be able to hang out with you all today. Theres a new student here, and I offered to show her around!

However, this message hadn't been seen by anyone until after that class had ended.

Don: But we all had plansss :(

Ray: Wanted to find an excuse to not hang with us, huh?

Emma: Its not like that! Shes just a little shy, and she wanted to get to know the place more!

Ray: I'm just playing.

Gilda: Thats okay!! We can all hang out another day!

Don: So does that mean we aren't doing anything?

Norman had been reading these messages as he walked out of class, walking towards the usual spot where everyone typically met up.

Emma: Wait! What if I just invite her with us??

Ray: You sure we won't scare her away? We only got lucky that Norman didn't get scared away, not so sure about other people

Emma: Hmm.. just be on your best behavior! All of you!

Gilda: Well then if we're inviting the new girl, we still have to figure out what we'll do

After reading all of these messages, Norman had made it to the usual spot. Seeing as though nobody had responded with any suggestions for what they could do, it was obvious nobody had any clue. So this gave the boy an idea.