Epilogue

The Malfoy manor was silent. On the floor lay two women. Not dead, but stunned. They were still of use. The snake's heavy body slid over the their still bodies, he had forbidden her to devour them. Nonetheless, dinner lay in the other room. She cut her way across into the room where the teenagers had disappeared. The flickering green lanterns provided the only light. In the air hung a house elf, suspended. Lifeless. The green glow casting a large shadow across the room. In the shadow a man sat trembling. 

"M-my lord, I do not know why-"

A high voice screamed, "Do not lie to me, Lucius. That girl was a trap! You must have known!" 

The man cowered, wandless. His face was hollow after months in Azkaban. When his master had appeared at his cell he believed he had been forgiven, but he was sorely mistaken. He had returned to his manor to find his wife and sister in law stunned and his son missing. He had had no idea about Fiadh Rose's appearance in his house. 

"P-please, spare me and my family, my lord."

He was begging. His pathetic pleas disgusted Lord Voldemort. He had once again been thwarted by Potter and his rage was tangible.

"I am not an unsympathetic person, Lucius. I am not going to kill you. Draco must have simply been lead astray by this girl. Her mother was similar, just as devious, just as uncooperative. How either of them became Slytherins...Regardless, Lucius, you will provide me your home."

The man crawled towards his master's feet, crying with gratitude, "Of course, my lord. Anything. You are so gracious."

The snakelike man sneered at the snivelling shell of a man before him, and kicked him away. 

"You will be in my debt forever, I think, Lucius."

Lucius agreed, nodding furiously, "Yes, my lord."

"Very good. Now, Nagini," he turned to his most loyal servant, "It is time you ate."

His spider like hand pointed at the floating elf, allowing it to fall, finally. With a thud the elf hit the hard wood floors. The snake darted forward, releasing it's large jaw and swallowed the elf whole.