9

Hyunwoo, Beom, and Chan, who'd been in the lead, found themselves back peddling into their camera man as two very real gun barrels were leveled at them. "Oh my god!" Beom breathed, tripping a little, luckily Hyunwoo caught her. Taehyung spotted the camera, the people, the large mike, and pieced together what was going on quickly. Namjoon must have realized as well, as he swung his gun out and down, both men tucking them away under their sweaters. The pair behind them exhaled, Jungkook stepping out to greet the other group.

"Sorry, you startled us..." he offered a sheepish smile, glancing around the group. They seemed somehow very familiar.

"Oh wow, Moon Yeonha!" Jin was all but gushing, and Jungkook finally connected the dots. It was that paranormal investigation show, Souls of Seoul. "Oh, awesome. You guys here doing a show?"

Yeonha was suddenly composed again; always one to play it up, she came down to stand before Jin and Jungkook, Tae and Namjoon standing back confused. "Filming a documentary, on the lost souls of this place. We wish to give them peace."

 Taehyung snorted, and she shot a glance at him taking an instant dislike. She had no time for non-believers. Jungkook smiled, wanting to roll his eyes, apparently she really was like that.

"Wait I know you..." Chan said, staring at the pair, "You're Jeon Jungkook, sorry, Dr. Jeon Jungkook.." he turned to Hyunwoo, "This is the guy, the one that went into the old Kim Hill Manor, he wrote the definitive work in paraphysclogy."

Minseok was interested. "Kim Hill Manor." 

Chan was just warming up. "Yeah, it was like, the Holy Grail of haunting. He spent a couple of days there, the accounts were wild. He actually had a real psychic there one who can see and speak to the dead." Chan was looking at the others not, seeing Taehyung shifting uncomfortably. The others spun to look at them. "Are you the crew that was with him?" Eager brown eyes behind black glasses looked to them.

"Yes, sorry, I'm Jungkook, the blonde here is Jin, the two with the guns are Taehyung, and Namjoon."

Chan hurried forward, extending his hand. "Chan, and that's Beom." he gestured to the slightly chubby girl with the black cap. "Hyunwoo there, is our tech," he pointed to a man slightly shorter than himself, wearing a beanie despite the warmth of the day, and rather baggy cloths. "Minseok is the guy with the camera, and the girl with the mike is Ji-hye." He smiled, before remembering. "Oh, I'm sure you know Yeonha." The regal looking woman nodded, and Taehyung sort of wanted to smack her. "So what are you guys doing here?"

 Jungkook shook the offered hand. "Research for a new paper."

Chan grinned. "Awesome."

At this point, pissed, Yeonha stepped in. "No, we are doing our documentary." She stepped forward territorially.

"Well it's a big place..." Jin began and she silenced him with a glare.

Namjoon, watching the scene knew how much his boyfriend liked Moon Yeonha and the show. Jin looked crestfallen. Namjoon's protective hackles rose. With a sigh, he casually swept his hoodie aside, his badge now visible. "I suppose you have a permit to film here?" he asked dryly.

The group looked at him, suddenly hesitant. "Umm...no..." Beom said very softly.

Yeonha went red in the face. "It doesn't matter, we have a documentary to make and we are going to do it." Huffing she turned, Minseok, who'd been rolling the whole time, was ecstatic this was better than fake ghosts anytime. The crew followed the woman back upstairs, Jungkook turning to the blonde who looked ready to cry. Rightly so too, a TV personality of his, had just turned out to be a bitch. Taehyung however, was watching them depart, especially when the man, with soft brown eyes and the huge camera watched Jungkook far too intently.