16

"Taehyung!" Jungkook screamed, banging at the doors, screaming loud enough to wake the dead as it were. What it did, was alert the others who had been working in their trailer outside.

Minseok was the first to get there, camera in hand. The three soaking figures were banging on the doors to the hospital. Doors that had never been closed as far as Minseok could remember. "What's going on?" he yelled, as he approached, Ji-hye, Chan, and Beom hot on his heels. None of the men answered, but Minseok was zooming in close on their faces, first, the one called Jin was looking pale, sickly, and his face was bruised and drawn. Namjoon, the cop, was looking worse for wear, and Jungkook...despite his horror and panic, looked somehow fragile and beautiful. Minseok wanted to hold him, comfort him.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook screamed again, fingers raw from tearing frantically at the metal doors stuck tight.

"Wait!" Namjoon stalled them, listening, eyes wide, he waved them back.

There was crack of thunder over head, and when the lightening struck nearby the doors burst open; Tae flying out with tremendous force to land in the now puddle ridden gravel drive. The others stood in stunned disbelief, just inside the threshold they could see two figures. One in a dirty straight jacket, and the nurse in a blood stained uniform, her eyes and mouth sewn shut. It was only for a fleeting moment, before the doors slammed closed with a scream of rage.

There was sudden defining silence; no one moved an inch, until a choked cough and a moan was heard. "Tae Tae." Jungkook hurried to his side, rushing past the others, barely noticing when nerveless fingers dropped the camera as Minseok sank to his knees shaking. Ji-hye was not so quiet, as she dropped her equipment, sobbing. Beom, white with shock, keeled over in a dead faint. Chan too, was overcome, the only ones still moving were the boys. Kneeling beside his boyfriend, Jungkook helped him up, coughing he sat up dazed, and bruised, blood tricking down his face, a bad cut over his already swelling eye. "Oh god Tae, I'd thought I'd lost you..." Jungkook was crying, tears running across his face.

Namjoon helped him up, Jungkook clinging to him tightly. "How did you get out?"

Moaning, he closed his eyes. "Our friends on the inside came to my rescue again."

"Who are your friends?" a voice demanded, they all turned to see Yeonha striding towards them, a look of absolute fury on her features. The four men said nothing as she strode towards them, her dress quickly soaking in the teeming rain.

"Yeonha..." Chan began, trying to explain, but still unsure if he believed what he just saw.

She shot him a death glare before turning back to the other group. "Who are your friends? Ghosts?" she said her voice scathing.

"Look, just because you're a fraud-" Jin began, but was cut off with a horrendous shriek as the dark haired woman seemed loose all control.

"A fraud?" She sputtered stomping closer, "Fake?" she was inches away now, her face etched in fury. Taehyung ignored her, leaning heavily on Jungkook. Drained from the dead, and wounded he wanted to sleep...and not wake up for days. He closed his eyes against her, ready to simply turn away. "Better a fake than a mental case..." she said smugly, a smile curling her face. Everyone froze, looking at her with a mixture of anger and curiosity. Taehyung stiffened suddenly, looking slowly up at her, his one eye now almost swollen shut.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked softly, deadly, the others having recovered enough drew closer to hear.

Minseok, once more, camera in hand, was rolling.

"I said better a fraud, than a lunatic." She gasped then in fake shock. "You mean, you didn't know?" she feigned surprise, as Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook paused. A long pale hand waved a file in front of them. "Let me enlighten you..." she opened it pulling out a photo of a boy, waving it before them. "Kim Taehyung, was omitted to a Psychiatric Hospital in America for a period of five years. Diagnosed with severe schizophrenia, as he claimed he was hearing and seeing 'the dead'." She used her fingers to quote the last bit.