12

"She appeared on the camera." Jin spoke softly and hesitantly, speaking for the first time in hours. They had made it back to the hotel after their hurried flight from the hospital. Pale and shaking, Namjoon had lead him to their room, showering, and having a healthy draft of whiskey before Tae and Jungkook had come over after their own shower. The youngest was rewinding the camera, currently watching as it fuzzed in and out. "She wanted me to follow..." Jin trembled again in the circle of Namjoon's arms. Taehyung frowned, not interrupting. "I was just so surprised to actually get something." Jin looked up into soft brown eyes, his own wide and pleading. "I was going to yell out, but I...." He frowned then, unsure why he hadn't yelled out, asked them to follow. "I couldn't, I was just following..."

There was static from the camera, then they heard Jin calling out. Jungkook was watching the figure in the frame as she bobbed in and out; the nurse they had seen. "You didn't notice where you were?" he asked.

The blonde shook his head.

"What stopped you from going into that hole?" Namjoon asked softly, his voice barely contained. He was shaking himself, replaying the possibility of losing his lover over and over in his mind.

Jin opened his mouth to answer when Jungkook gasped, dropping the camera. Taehyung turned to him, the doe eyed man white as a sheet. The soldier picked up the camera, to see a face filling the screen. He stared at it silently for long moments before turning it over to Namjoon, the bundle in his lap nodding. "That's right! That's her..." he said, gesturing. The face was pale as milk, the eyes and mouth sewn shut, blood running across high cheek bones. Her short hair was tied back, chestnut locks and wisps falling about her face.

"That's the second dead person I've seen with their mouth sewn shut." Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook sat down on the chair arm. "What do you mean?"

Taehyung explained to them the man in the straight jacket who had warned them, then seemed to help them.

"So he held off the nurse?" Jin asked, looking more calm and composed now. 

"Would appear so." Tae responded.

Namjoon was looking at him "Do we, maybe have a friend on the inside, so to speak?"

The soldier frowned a little. "Maybe two, the other nurse there seems to be on our side. She stopped Jin hyung."

"Signs of something more sinister?" Namjoon asked.

"Actual proof!" Jin was ecstatic.

"I'm worried." Jungkook spoke, chewing his lower lip.

Taehyung held up his hand. "This changes nothing." He spoke firm, commanding, in a low voice that stilled the others. "We do the same thing, stay together, no wandering off. We are out of there before anything resembling darkness." He leaned forward, fingers clasped, "Agreed?"

They all nodded.

Jin smiled. "Wow...I'd totally follow you into battle."

The tension broken for a moment.

"Right, it's time to sleep." Jungkook admonished before he and Tae departed to leave the pair alone.

In their own room once more, they got ready for bed stripping down and laying entwined together on the covers, the TV running quietly in the background. Big callused hands ran across smooth milky thighs, moving downwards absently to stroke the tight firm ass. Moaning softly, Jungkook burrowed closer, he was tired. Taehyung smiled, kissing Kookie's soft, fluffy hair.