14

Remember: ( Parenthesis indicates a vision from Jungkook )

Italic text indicates a dream sequence.

____________

Muttering, she paced her trailer, angry beyond all reason. That snotty bastard had called her out in front of the camera.

Her camera.

She had already trashed the place completely while waiting for a call from her manager. She was not going to let this go. That dick had crossed the wrong woman. A sudden ping from her computer had her hurrying over to an e-mail from Ms. Park.

📧Inbox:

Found more than I anticipated.

 I pulled a lot of strings to get this, you owe me big time.

Park.

She opened the attachment, scrolling down, her eyes growing wide as she read the first couple of pages. She sat slowly, disbelief turning to sudden triumphant joy. "Got you..." grey eyes flashed, as she read on.

____________

He was back...the hospital.

Barefoot, he ran towards the end of the hall, determined to see the boy in that room.

There was a nagging feeling in his mind, that the mysterious figure was someone he knew. He reached the small window, looking in on the crying, screaming figure.

"You don't give up, do you?" 

That voice..the smooth, quiet, masculine voice, was back.

Jungkook turned quickly, seeing a man. He was wearing a straight jacket, the arms loose, trailing buckles at his sides.

Jungkook gave him a hard look. "Who are you? Why do I dream of this? Of you?"

The man was handsome, black hair a little wild, but he didn't look insane. Didn't look like he should be in a straight jacket. He smiled at Jungkook, motioning for him to follow.

Bambi eyes looked through the window one last time, gazing at the slumbering figure, before he followed, thinking nothing of it when the hospital changed around them, seeming to grow older, transitioning to something from a time long ago.

"Where..." he began, when a nurse walked by pushing a cart of medicine.

Jungkook felt his mouth drop open, he knew that nurse.

She was...

"She's from the psychiatric hospital...." he said softly, as his eyes roamed everywhere. "Oh god, we're in the psychiatric hospital."

The figure was still moving, unconcerned by Jungkook's sudden shock. Jungkook hurried to keep up, almost running into him, when he halted in front of a room, the door slightly ajar.

"What am I..." he trailed off, glancing in through the small crack.

A man was kissing a nurse, passionately. Jungkook turned to ask the man what this was, but he was gone. Scared, he glanced around the now empty hall, sun filled, and silent.

Slowly he turned back, glancing in the room. The nurse was sitting on an exam table, legs wrapped around the man's waist. A man, wearing, an old fashioned military uniform. Something in Jungkook's mind kicked over, and he gasped, was this Taehyung's soldier.