11

He was back.

Jungkook well recognized this place, this hospital.

He glanced around at the woman pushing the cart, the doors.

He hastened down the hall.

To that one door.

Determined to see who was inside the room.

He hurried to the glass, banging upon the door.

"Hey!" he yelled, his fists seeming to move slowly.

The figure inside was sobbing; Jungkook feeling the sound tug at his heart.

"Hey!" he yelled again, his voice sounding distant and muffled.

The figure was moving.

Turning towards him.

He was going too finally see his face...

Jungkook?

Jungkook!

"Jungkook." Jin was leaning over him, the blonde looking worried. "You ok?" he asked, frowning, his brow wrinkled.

Jungkook blinked in the afternoon sun, he had decided he would lay down with Tae for a bit, the man looking far too comfortable sprawled out.

"Yeah hyung." he finally mumbled turning into Taehyung, wondering why he was suddenly worried and awake.

"You were having a nightmare I think, you were groaning and moving around."

Jungkook nodded, sitting up and yawning. The small nap hadn't really helped.

"Well, we ready to go?" Namjoon called from the trunk as he was flipping through his notes looking concerned.

Jungkook nodded stretching; he shook the comatose man beside him. "Tae," he said as he shook. There was no response save a small snort and a shift. Chuckling, Jungkook tried again. "TaeTae!" he said louder, the soldier turning away with a mumble, dog tags clinking softly. Laughing, Jungkook climbed over him moving so they were face to face, "Taehyung." he mumbled in a sing song manner before leaning in and kissing dry lips.

Moaning a little, Tae shifted, Jungkook having simply intended to wake him, deepend the kiss. Taehyung came awake slowly, shifting through layers of sleep, he responded, slowly at first but then more animatedly, his arms coming up to wrap around the other as he rolled onto his back, Jungkook draped across his chest. Wide awake now, Tae could feel Jungkook smiling into the kiss.

They stayed that way for long unhurried moments before loud throat clearing and the threats of a bucket of water finally got them apart. Namjoon was half smiling, and Jin was grinning. "Kind of hot actually...like the start of a porn." the blonde grinned and Namjoon looked a him intrigued.

Taehyung laughed, sitting up with Jungkook in his lap, hugging the man tightly to him. "We going back?" he mumbled sleepily, and Jungkook felt suddenly guilty glancing back to massive building.

"Yeah, but not much longer." He kissed his lovers nose as his got up.

The equipment was stowed away once more before they trudged back into the derelict building. Taehyung, still half asleep was lagging behind the others, eyes casting about until he almost ran into a drooling man in striped pj's. He danced back out of the way, but unable to completely miss him, the dumb ghost passing through his arm and sent a shudder of chills up his spine.