Epilogue

Remember: Bold text indicates articles

____________

Long fingers tapped the button on the computer starting the voice recorder;

"Following that night in Seoul Psychiatric Asylum, what was left of the crew of Souls of Seoul Paranormal, contacted the proper authorities, and the bodies of Beom, Ji-hye, Hyunwoo, and Yeonha were removed from there with little fanfare and little investigation. It would appear that these were not the first victims of the hospital, and all deaths were deemed 'accidental'."

Jungkook paused here, taking a sip of water, eyes roving the papers scattering the desk. Files from the hospital, pictures, and his own handwritten notes.

"As for our team, we have spent the last couple of day regrouping, and discussing what we believe happened that night."

Here Jungkook paused, looking out the window.

"T and I remember what happened in its entirety. Despite the fact we were not in control of ourselves, we were there, watching. Outside our bodies, as if we were the ghosts."

He stopped again gathering his thoughts,

"I think the reason we went that night, was the bidding of Corporal Min. They needed us and I, for one, am glad they were able to do what they did. I don't think we would have walked out of there that night if they hadn't."

There was a knock at the door, causing Jungkook to hit the pause button. "Come in." he called.

A familiar blonde head poked around the corner. "How's it going?"

Jungkook turned, grinning, the normally pale blonde was pink with sun, wearing rather garishly coloured swim shorts. Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin, had spent most of the last couple of days by the pool, Tae more so sleeping off their most recent ghostly encounter.

"Good, not sure how to end it though." 

Grinning, the other man leaned on the door, "You'll think of something, your last paper was a hit."

"Thanks hyung, did you need something?"

"Oh right, that camera guy and the other guy wanted to see you, they're down by the pool."

Nodding, Jungkook followed, heading down and onto the elaborate pool deck. Reaching the pool, Jungkook saw the men talking to Taehyung. Jungkook frowned as his eyes landed on his boyfriend, he still looked tried and sapped of energy.

"Hi guys, how you doing?"

Chan still looked like he was in shock; the guy had been paralyzed with fear when the authorities had finally arrived that night. "Getting there." Minseok said, smiling widely at the doe eyed professor.

"You wanted to talk?" Jungkook asked, curious as to what they would need from him.

"Yeah, our Manager, Ms. Park, wants to offer you guys your own reality show. She saw some of the footage before, that night..." he trailed off shrugging.

Jin's mouth just about hit the floor. "Shut the front door! No way! Jungkook-ah, we would be famous!"

Sighing, Jungkook looked at him with a disbelieving shake of his head. "Thank you Minseok, but I don't think we are interested." He gave him a sweet smile, and the man melted.

"But...but..." the blonde was sputtering looking forlorn at his friend, then his boyfriend, who was shaking his head, a small smile on his face. Sighing he relented, seemingly pouting.