13

They were running, shoes crunching tiles and debris as they followed the noise to the west wing, where they had been yesterday. Rounding a corner they came face to face with Yeonha, and some of her crew.

"Who..." Jungkook started, before a pale faced Hyunwoo answered.

"Beom-ah!"

They hurried off, Taehyung's long easy strides the first to reach her. He skidded to a halt as they entered, what had once been a sun room. The dark clad figure stood stalk still, eyes wide as she stared at something across the room. Taehyung approached slowly, eyes panning, landing on the figures milling around on the far side. "Beom?" he asked softly, unsure of just how many of them she was seeing, if it was something for anyone to see. They were patients, no doubt reliving the last moments of their lives. Bodies writhing in pools of dark, clotted blood, over lapping the stains still faintly on the floor.

Invisible tormentors beat, stabbed, and bludgeoned...the hapless victims, in an orgy of violence, and in the midst of it all that; the nurse again. The sinisterly beautiful woman, in the tight, pristine white dress despite the mess around her. She smiled widely, eyes locking with Tae. The marine's blood went cold instantly, he froze steps from Beom. "Jungkook..." he choked out, breathing out. "Jungkook!" he yelled louder, the young Professor not far behind.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook ran to his side, feeling his freezing flesh.

"Are you seeing?" Taehyung hissed, eyes never leaving the woman, her cruel lips curling.

"I don't see anything Tae..." he whispered, doe eyes darting, with tremendous effort Taehyung turned, breaking contact.

He grabbed Beom, turning her to look at himself. "Beom? Beom?" He shook her gently, her face pale as cream, eyes glassy and unfocused. "Shock..." He prodded and pushed her towards the door. A sudden wash of horror caught him and he glanced towards the mess again.

She was moving towards him.

Jerking...

Mechanical..

Her mouth opening in a horrific inhuman grin. Taehyung's legs wanted to fold under him.

A blurred figure dashed past him, charging the nurse. She hissed, silent and hateful, as the now familiar figure stood in front of her, that dirty straight jacket easily recognizable. Taehyung used the opportunity.

"Out, everyone out!" he bellowed.

He hustled them out through the main doors, dragging a dazed Beom into the fading sun before she finally came around. Blinking, she suddenly gagged, falling to the grass, heaving and retching. The others were around her, patting her back mumbling words of support.

Taehyung, weakened, staggered away, falling to his knees as well a short distance away. Jungkook was there patting his back. "Taehyung what..." he began before Minseok gave a shout of horror.

Eyes wide in disbelief, he stared at his camera, reviewing the footage, having let it run then entire time. The operator had been focusing mainly on the pair in the room, but in the back, where they had been looking... the ghostly figures materialized. The other's crowded around gasping, speechless, mouths agape as they watched in horror.

Jin, standing with Namjoon beside Taehyung, leaned down to whisper. "What are they seeing Taehyung?"

Hyunwoo and Chan hearing the quiet question, listened as they tried to process what they were seeing.

"A lot of people dying." Tae muttered. Breathing deep, he closed his eyes seeing it again. "The nurse again." he mumbled, feeling that cold chill. He reopened clear chocolate eyes. "She's a big part of this somehow."