August 14th 2019...

"Y/N!!" I heard my mom yell halfway across the house "Are you ready for your first day of modeling?"

I wasn't super excited but I acted like a little kid on Halloween. "Totally! I hope to become the next Gigi Hadid." I lied, I could care less she was to happy for me to disappoint her.

"Alright perfect, I'll see you soon honey it's only 1 month." Her voice was trembling and she had tears falling down her cheeks. I gave her a big hug. "Anything you need to tell me before I leave?" I questioned her. "Right about that I have a few rules."
Mom didn't seem happy when she said this, it was serious. "Rule 1, no throwing a party, Rule 2, no drinking or smoking, and Rule 3... no boys." I stare at her with a mad face. "No boys?! Please mom! I promise to stay responsible and only for the daytime!" "No" she said with a stern voice. "Only for business, no distractions!"
I wanted to see boys, I didn't get along with girls like I did boys.
"Fine! But when your little girl comes home depressed don't blame me!" I complain. "Just know that I'll "- I hear the taxi arrive outside our house. "I'll miss you" I shed a tear. I hug my mom in pain then walk out my house pack my bags into the trunk, and cry on my way to the airport.

About an hour later, we arrive. "Thanks for the ride" I tell the taxi man, while grabbing my bags. I watch him drive off, and I walk into the airport. My flight isn't until an hour.. I decide to text my friend while i wait.

Lauren

Hey Lauren!
Hey Y/N!

I'm at the airport 😕
Sucks!
Right??
And my flight isn't until an hour

Oh god..
yeah..
Why don't you call your mom?
She's crying
oh..
Yeah!
I think i might sleep
Alright! Have fun ❤️
I will! ❤️
———————————————————————————

I sat in my seat, feeling so alone and painful. I took a nap and woke up hearing that they were departing my plane. I got up and got my bags and heard first class get called. I gave them my ticket, and walked onto the plane. I found my seat and sat by the window. I could tell it was old. Knowing that made me a bit more scared, but I kept calm. I saw a girl around my age and her mom sit next to me. Even though I didn't want to make conversation, I had to.
"Hey, you excited for the flight.?" Somehow trembled our of my mouth. "Yeah totally! I love Toronto, exciting isn't it?" Her voice her sweet, and beautiful, i was jealous she was prefect from what I could see. "Yeah it is. I'm staying there for a month but just me my mom's boss wouldn't let her go and I told her that it's ok." I saw her look at me and she felt sorry for me. "Do you have snap?" She asked me. "Only social media I have." I said as I showed her my phone. "I'm gonna take a nap, tired." I laid my head on the window and closed my eyes.

I woke up to the girl shaking me. "Our plane landed!" She said in excitement. "Hope to see you soon." She ran off . I got my bags, left the airport, and ordered a taxi to drive me to my hotel.  A bright yellow cab picks me up.

    I open my hotel door, beautiful room, beautiful view, perfect stay. I put my clothes in the drawer, and unpacked the rest of my things. I jump on the bed, and I have a sigh of relief. "Sh*t! I have to text my mom!" I panic.

                                         Madre👜❤️
Hey!
Hello?!
Have you landed yet?
Y/N!
Are you ok?!
y/n..?
                                                                         Sorry mom!
                                                                Forgot to text you
Jeez you worried me
sick!
                                                                            So sorry!
It's ok. Love you
                                                        I love you too mom
———————————————————————————
    I lay my head back on my pillow and relax,  I read 10 a.m on my phone. It felt like 8 p.m and i was very tired. My photoshoots in 3 days, I should at least have some fun. I get dressed into a t-shirt and shorts and head out to go shopping. I'm going down the elevator and I see that girl again. I snap her and she comes and hugs me. Now i'm not a huge fan of hugs but I liked her hug, warm, comfortable, and relaxing. "I'm going shopping! Wanna tag along?" I offered. "Sure, but I'll have to tell my mom." she runs to her mom. "Hey I never asked your name." I looked at her "My names Amber, and yours is Y/N right?" I nodded my head. Amber, matches her. Her eyes are a light green and she has dirty blonde hair, skinny and tan. We ran off going to a mall.

    "That's a really cute top!" Amber picks up a tight white t-shirt. I pick up two of the shirts, and put them in a basket. "Omg look at this dress!" I pick up a beautiful blue medium sized dress. I'm not to fond to dresses but this one was beautiful. The texture was amazing, the color was beautiful, i was so drawn to this dress, I had to go try it on. Amber followed me and grabbed a red version of it. I tried it on and I looked like the supermodel my mother wanted me to be. I looked at Amber and she looked beautiful as well. She reminded me on a warm christmas day . She looked at me and was blown away on how beautiful we both looked. "Wow, you look amazing y/n.." "no Amber you do." We stare at ourself in the mirror and know we both want these dresses. "Alright let's go take the dresses off and pay for them" I laugh. About 2 minutes later we start speed walking, leaving the shirts in the dressing rooms and taking the dresses.  I pay for mine and Amber's dresses being nice. I look at the time, it's 4 p.m. "I should get going, maybe we can hang out sometime soon again!" I hug her "Totally, cya!". I call an uber, looking down at the sidewalk. About 12 minutes later i get home and fall asleep.

Authors note! In chapter three or four is when we meet Aidan!