March 14, 2020.

SHORT CHAPTER!!

"Babe! We have to go to our doctors appointment!"
Y/n yells at me from downstairs. I run down to her. "Ready beautiful." We walk out into the car and leave. "Can we get mcdonald's on our way back?" Y/n asks me. "Yes of course!" We arrive at the doctors and check into the front desk. I sit next to y/n and wrote in my journal while we wait. "You're doing that again?"
"Hey don't look at it!" She sarcastically smiles at me and looks away.
"Mrs. L/n?"
"That's us!" I help her stand up and we make our way into the doctors office. "So we're here for an ultrasound and to found out the gender correct?" The nurse asks.
"Correct." I answer
"Perfect, so we're going to get started right away if that's ok."
"Amazing" y/n smiles at me.
The nurse puts this gel on y/n's stomach, and places the transducer on her stomach.
"Hmm, I'm not seeing anything."
I look at y/n confused
"It's probably just my system, let me reboot it!"
She reboots her systems and finds nothing..
"Y/n, Aidan, are you sure she was pregnant?"
"Yes we took the test, she got morning sickness, and a baby bump! Now what is happening?!" I cry out. "I'm so sorry.. You lost your baby." She stays quiet.
Y/n cry's into my arms while I stand there in disbelief. "L-lost my baby?" She stays quiet again. "How, she ate everyday, she drank tons of water, she didn't fall , she didn't do anything to make this happen! Try again, please!!" The nurse checks again and see's nothing. Tears start rolling down my face and I cry with y/n. The nurse helps clean up y/n and dismisses us. We walk out of the building in tears, and leave. I pull up to mcdonald's and barley place an order. I drive up to the window and the girl see's how miserable we look. "What happened?" We both stay quiet. "Oh are your pregnant? It's ok! You'll be a great mother!" "I just lost my baby!" Y/n yells out. Everything is quiet and awkward. "I'm terribly sorry, you can have your meal for free today.." We pull up to the next window and take our food. Y/n eats slowly and sobs harder with every bite. I rub her back while I cry too. I pull into the driveway and see mom waiting for us. She helps y/n out of her door and gasps. "You lost the baby didn't you?" She pulls her in close and treats her for the rest of the day. Like her personal assistant.