September 13th, 2019.

I had packed all of my things, with my outfit for tomorrow set out, and my polaroid camera to take photos of us today. I invite Amber over, and she comes in with tears in her eyes, mascara running, and super red. "Amber!" I run up and hug her. "Y/n! I'm going to miss you so much." I can hear the pain in her voice... Aidan joins in the hug. "I just have to get ready beautiful!" Aidan runs into the bathroom "Alright captain!" I yell back to him. I hug Amber and bring her onto the balcony. "Didn't know this actually worked!" I say shocked. "I always thought it was decoration!" Amber laughs. I loved to see her happy. "Hey amber I-" I notice something has her eye. It's a girl, dark hair brown eyes and asian. "Let's go get her number!" I grab Ambers arm and we run to catch up to this mysterious girl. We finally catch up to her. "Excuse me mam, could we possibly get your number?" I ask for Amber. I see her staring into Ambers eyes, while Ambers eyes are on her. "Huh? Oh of course!" She smiles and hits a button. We automatically have her number in our phone. She walks away and Amber is so excited. "Thanks so much y/n!" "No problem!" We run back to see Aidan waiting for us. He grabs my waist and kisses me. "Mine..." I could hear him say jealously. I laugh and kiss his cheek. We all walk to the park. Me and Amber are laying down looking at the sun. I see her eye Aidan and he leaves. "Where are you going?" "Nowhere beautiful! Just going to the bathroom." And he's gone. "We should have a sleepover tonight!" I tell Amber, she gets super excited. "Look at that!" I see Amber point to the sky.. to a cloud? "It looks like you and Aidan!" It did.. It looked exactly like us! I took a photo on my camera to always remember that moment. I closed my eyes, thinking of all out great memories and how beautiful it is here. I wish I could take them.. I feel a tear toll down my eye so I quickly wipe it off. It's been a few minutes.. Where's Aidan? I'm sure he's ok. I turn around to see Amber, she's texting that girl. I just lay back down and close my eyes once more.. then I fell asleep.
I woke up on my bed. "Hello.?" Nobody. I look out my window, nobody, but then I see a little toddler and her mom. But that's it. I check for my phone, and I have a bunch of missed calls from Aidan and Amber. I call Amber. "Y/n!! Where are you?"
"At my house.?"
"When did you go back?!"
"I just woke up here I don't remember."
"Ok I'll be over soon!" She hangs up and I call Aidan

"Hello?! Y/n!? Are you ok?!"
"Yes I'm ok, I just woke up!"
"What? Weren't you at the park?"
" I was! But I fell asleep."
"Ok beautiful I-" my phone died.
30 minutes later no Amber, no Aidan. This isn't my hotel.. Same place, different room. Strange. I get up to leave, and I hear walking down the hallway. Then the sound of the key going into the scanner. I heard the door unlock. Hiding, scared hiding with a death phone and a kidnapper plain in sight. "Where is she?!" "No no no!!" "Fu*k!" He runs out of the room. I wait to make sure he doesn't come back, he didn't. Walking to the door.. "Y/N!? BEAUTIFUL WHERE ARE YOU?!" I hear Aidan yell. "I'm here!! I don't know where but here!" I yell back hoping I was loud enough. Aidans banging ion the door. "Y/n!! Open up!" I unlock the door and jump into his arms. I hug him so tight and cry into his arms. Amber comes around the corner and takes me from Aidans arms, to her. Just then I realized how toxic my friends back at home where. This is where I belong, with these two. We are all balling our eyes out, but then we hear footsteps. "I cant find her!" Oh no.. "Guys we need to go!" I grab there arms and hide behind the wall. "That's the guy who took me!" We all run to the first floor we're it's busy. Aidan tells the front desk what's happening, while Amber looks out for the dude the whole time. "I'm so glad you guys found me..." I sink into Aidans chest. He plays with my hair and we walk out. As soon as we get outside Aidan puts me on his shoulders. "Aidan!" He chuckles then starts laughing, putting his hat on my face so nobody can see me. "Put me down!" I kick and punch acting like a toddler. Aidan let's me down, and starts running. "Catch me!" He yells. I run after him, and I hear paparazzi, but I need to catch up to Aidan to tell him that I need to go a different want. But all my energy is waisted, so I ask Amber to tell him I went back home. So I run.