July 15th, 2020.

TW Kinda!

I saw him, he had my baby.I couldn't move I was tied onto the chair. "Delilah!" you yell crying.
"You'll never get her back!" the man said. My baby was crying louder and louder and I couldn't do anything about it. He sets my baby down and walks away. "Oh thank goodness, it'll be ok baby!" He walks back in with a whip and all of the sudden-

"Y/n!" Aidan yells waking me up. I look up at him in tears. "Hey why are you crying?" "W-where's our baby?" Aidan stares at me shocked "Y/n, she passed away months ago.."  I stare at him with a blank face. "No no no the man has her!"
"Her?"
"Delilah!"
"You just had a bad dream hunny.."
"But I still have my baby bump?"
"It'll go away!"
I nod and he helps me up. "Happy Birthday!"
"Thanks bubs."
(Yes that is my actual birthday)
"Let's go downstairs beautiful."
I hold Aidans hand and we walk downstairs. He covers my eyes once we hit the bottom step.
"What's this?"
"You'll see"
He guides me into the living room and sits me down.
"Open your eyes!"
I open my eyes, Mom and Aidan had set up a whole party for me.

"Oh my goodness! You didn't have to!""I know we didn't but we did

"I know we didn't but we did." Aidan kisses my forehead
Just then, Abby and Amelia walk through the door.
"Aidan! Y/n!"They come up and hug us and as Amelia hugs me, I get a bad pain in my stomach. "I'm going to the bathroom.." I run into the bathroom and sit on the toilet and start crying quietly. *knock knock* "Hey beautiful, you ok?"
"Huh? Yeah I'm fine, I feel like I'm gonna puke though." "Ok hunny, I love you!" "Love you too.."
I start to puke and Aidan walks through the door to hold back my hair. "I'm sorry beautiful.."
"It's ok hunny I feel better now."
"Ok..."

-Later that day

Me and Aidan were hanging out with the family, when Aunt Masie offers "Why don't we go to the park?" Y/n?" Aidan asks me. "Yeah of course!" We get in the car and Aidan puts a blindfold on my eyes. I get startled, then we both burst out laughing. "How close are we?"
"Almost here- nevermind we're here!"
"Oh ok."
Aidan helps me step out of the car and brings me to a seat.
"Open your eyes in 10"
"Ok?" I hear him run off.
"7, 8, 9, 10!" I open my eyes and see Abby and Amelia in dresses. Amelia = Pink
Abby= White

 Amelia = Pink Abby= White