December 26,2019.

Aidans POV:

I wake up and y/n wasn't in the room. I go into the kitchen and she's not there, I look behind me and she's not in the living room either. I check the bathroom, our bathroom, outside, my aunts room, my moms room, and Amelias room, then I walk into Abby's room, she's with her. I sigh with relief and hug y/n from behind. She jumps and hugs my arms. "Morning bubs!"
"Morning beautiful."
"I'm brushing Abby's hair, I already did Amelia's!"
"Why didn't you wake me up?"
"You looked so cute.. I'm sorry."
"No no don't be."
"Oh ok."  she continues brushing through Abby's hair.
"Hey y/n?"
"Yes Abby?"
"Can we play with toys today?"
"Yes of course!"
I smile and look down at y/n . She looked so happy, and she looked at Abby like she was her own kid. Of course she loved Amelia, but Abby acted a bit more like her. That made me really happy. I look down at her one more time before going into the kitchen. Amelia follows me and I grab her stool.
"Wanna help me cook?"
"Yeah!"
I get out the ingredients for pancakes.
I help Amelia pour ingredients into the bowl and help her mix.

-

1 hour later the pancakes were made very carefully
"Foods ready!" Amelia calls out
"What took so long?" Y/n asks mockingly
"I had to help Amelia not spill the whole thing."
"Well they look amazing!" She places a kiss on my forehead and grabs herself a dish.

Y/n POV:
After 1 long hour of waiting, food was ready.
I grabbed myself and the girls a plate each.
Amelia sits next to me and so does Abby.
"Can you help me eat?" Abby asks me.
"Of course!" I set down my fork and pick up Abby's fork. "Airplane!" she yells out excited. I laugh.
"Here comes the airplane!" I twist the fork and land it into her mouth.
"Oh hunny, you didn't have to do that!" Aunt Masie tells me "It's no problem, in fact it's kinda fun." I shrug my shoulders grabbing another piece of pancake. "zoooooom" I land another piece into her mouth. "Mmmmmm!" she grabs her fork from my hand and starts eating her dish really fast. I finish my dish, and clean it off. "Help me pick out my outfit!" Abby drags me into her room.
I look through her clothes and pick out a black shirt with a flower on it, and white pants with more flowers.

I walk out while she gets dressed and walk into our room and get dressed into one of Aidans hoodies, and a pair of my ripped jeans

I walk out while she gets dressed and walk into our room and get dressed into one of Aidans hoodies, and a pair of my ripped jeans. Aidan walks in. "Hi sweetheart." I hug him. "Hi beautiful." He hugs me back "Why do you look so happy?" I ask him
"You're the first person that Abby likes to talk to."
I smile and start tearing up, my chest started to get warm and happy. I sit down on the and look up at Aidan with a tear running down my face. He wipes away my tear, and sits next to me. Aidan places a kiss on my temple, and rubs my back. "You're going to be a great mother.." I start to cry. "You'll be the best dad ever." I smile at him while tears stream my face. Aidan gives me a soft kiss, then gets up. "I'm going to talk to my mom, I'll be back."
I sit in my room with happiness filled on my face. I wipe away all my tears and lay down. Right then, Abby runs into the room and jumps onto the bed with me. "Are you taking a nap?"
"Yes I am, would you like to nap with me?" I ask
"Yeah!" Amelia walks into the room with us
"Me too!"
"Alright come up here." I pay the bed and scoot over a little bit. I wrap one arm around each girl, rest my head on Amelia's. I fall asleep.

Aidans POV:
I walk back into the room, and see y/n and the twins asleep. I take a photo and post it on my story. I smile looking at them then walk into the living room.
"Where's y/n and where are the girls?" mom asks
"They are all taking a nap." I smile.
"Why don't you join them?"
"They looked so comfortable."
I smile at the thought of y/n getting along with my family this well. I layer my head on the couch and closed my eyes, listening to the television. Then slowly I start to fall asleep.

(Around 5 p.m)
Mom wakes me up. "Can you go find y/n and tell her it's time to go?" she asks me. I walk into Amelia's room to find y/n and the girls playing with barbies. "Hey y/n, it's time to go."
"Alright." She gets up. Abby and Amelia both get really sad.
"Bye Amelia!" I hug her tight.
"Bye Aidan!" Abby hugs me.

"Bye y/n!" Amelia gives her a huge hug.
"Bye Amelia!" She hugs her close and sets her down.
"Bye Abby." She picks her up and spins her. I smile
"Bye y/n.." Abby says sadly. Y/n puts down Abby and puts her hand in her pocket pulling out something. "Here have this, it's a lucky charm my best friend Lauren gave me, it's worked out for me"
y/n looks at me and smiles "I think you should have one too, I have another one right here, see?"
"Thanks y/n I'll miss you!"
"I'll miss you too." She walks out of the room and grabs my arm. "Ready?"
"Not really.." she fake smiles. I kiss her forehead and we leave. On the way home, I play with her hair, while she leans on my shoulder.
Once we finally get home I carry her into our room, and set her down. She was so tired. I lay next to her, and cuddle with her. "Love you hunny."
"Love you too."