The End of Something Great

I wake up to Delilah jumping on me and Aidans bed. "Mommy, we have to go over to Aunt Ambers today!"
I check the time and it's 6:48 a.m.
"That's not for 2 more hours honey." I groan sitting up. I rub my eyes and stare at Aidan with his enchanting green eyes. I kiss his forehead and get up to make breakfast for us. I crack a few eggs into my pan, and wait for them to cook. I flip them, then empty them onto a plate.
7:22 a.m.
"Here you go Delilah, and Aidan."
"Thanks mommy!"
"Thanks beautiful."
"You're welcome both of you." I smile looking at my family. 
We all start eating, then Amber walks into my house with her wife and Harley.
"Hey, sorry there's no way you're coming over to our house today! So we're coming to yours."
"Oh yeah that's fine!"
I take the last bite of my food, and get up to help her with her bags.
"Delilah is eating right now, so if you bring Harley into her room i'll send her up."
"Oh yeah of course, come on sweetie!"
They walk up the stairs as I walk back into the kitchen to clean up Delilah. I take a napkin and quickly rub it over her face.
"Ok now go play with Harley, the adults will be talking!"
Aidan wraps his arms around my waist and places his head between my neck and shoulder.

-

7 hours later they leave.
2:47 p.m. I clean up our empty wine glasses, and Delilahs room, Aidan takes care of the dirty dishes scattered around the house, and Delilah sits on the couch eating her pb&j while watching A for Adley.
"Mommy! I'm done eating!"
"Oh ok sweetie, i'll grab your dish in a second."
I walk into the living room and grab her dish. I hand it to Aidan and walk back into the living room.
"Time for your nap honey." I pick her up.
"Nooooo!"
"Just a quick nap then we can go to the park!"
"Ok park after."
"Park after!" I take her upstairs and lay her in bed.
I kiss her cheek and tuck her in.
"Goodnight sweetie."
"Night mommy." I turn her nightlight on and turn off her lights and run back downstairs.
"I got her to sleep."
"How?"
"I don't know but I did."
Aidan holds both my hands and gazes into my eyes.
"I don't know how I got such an amazing girl."
"Oh stop it Aidan, any girl would pick you."
"But I-"
I cut him off by kissing him
"I'm not going anywhere don't worry."
"Ok I love you."
"I love you too."

- After the park around 8 p.m

"Hey beautiful, i'm gonna go put Delilah to bed, then I want to give you something."
"Yeah sure."
I sit on the couch and close my eyes, relaxing my head back into the cushion.I hear Aidans footsteps behind me, and open my eyes to look at him.
"What did you want to give me?"
"This.." he hands me another journal he had written.
"Another journal?"
"Read it."
I sigh and blush while opening it to the first page...

I really miss y/n.. I'm going to surprise her at school tomorrow, I hope she's thinking about me right now.

Y/n just broke up with me, everybody at school is trying to figure out why i'm crying right now. I'm in the boys restrooms while writing this, and it's my fault. If I would have waited 3 more seconds to kiss her..

I got y/n back!! She gave me this adorable little bear, and it has the cutest little message on it. I'm to lazy to write it out but I love it.

Y/n just met me mom this is a dream come true. I think I'm in a fairytale or something. Im going to make it last as long as it can!

I'm surprising y/n with Amber!

We had sex.. that's all i'm saying.

Merry Christmas y/n you look stunning. As always.

I'm going to be a father! Y/n is going to be a great mother. I'm naming him Nicky and her Harper!
(Obvious reasons)

11 pages later

Y/n lost the baby.. I'm devastated, but I'm happy that y/n isn't hurt. She's hurt mentally, not physically..

Her stomach isn't going down, i'm sure it will soon, just a little weird. She looks so beautiful with it though.

I'm proposing to y/n tonight... I'm very nervous. I'm taking her to the park, my Aunt Masie set it up.
It has a lot of fairy lights, she loves fairy lights.
Y/n looks so beautiful today as well. I love her so much.
She said yes but she's having her baby! Apparently she never had a miscarriage?! I know I'm the happiest man on earth right now!

We had a beautiful baby girl named Delilah.

Amber's girlfriend just invited us to California (where she lives) to surprise Amber! She was so surprised it was so funny

She was so surprised it was so funny. We were like boo! She screamed and we all laughed together.

Ambers girlfriend proposed to her and we just found out she's pregnant!!

(2021)
We all went on vacation to France for 2 weeks!

Amber gave birth to Harley!! Awe 🥺

skip to 47 pages later.

y/n l/n, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. I know you are my soulmate, I get butterflies every time I look into your eyes I get so many butterflies it's ridiculous. The way your hair falls down your shoulders, the way your eyes sparkle even when there's so sun, how you smile at the littlest things, how you blush so easily, the way you look at me, every other single little detail about you, I love it. I love everything about you. You are the most fantastic wife in the world, I don't know what I'd do without you. Nobody else can make me fall madly inlove with them like I have with you. We made the most beautiful kid. I would like another one but that's 100% up to you. I love you y/n. If I could propose to you again I would. I'm so glad that your mom couldn't come on that vacation, and that I got to feel love. Thank you y/n. For everything.

I close the journal and look up at Aidan
"I love you so much bubs!"
I jump into his arms
"I love you even more beautiful."

IM SO SO SO THANKFUL FOR 4k READS!! THATS INSANE!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHH!! AH!