September 16th, 2019.

I wake up and wash my face, brush my teeth and hair. I get dressed into this

 I get dressed into this

I grab my backpack and my mom drives me to school

I grab my backpack and my mom drives me to school. I see a crowd of people, and I run over to see what's happening. I see Aidan!
"Aidan!"
"Y/n!" He picks me and spins me in a circle. He kisses me, and everyone sit there in shock. I look back to see my mom sitting there. Staring at us. "What is this? Y/N, M/N, L/N!" my mom screams at us. "You are not going to school today!" She drags me into the car. I start to feel super embarrassed, as we drive away I see Aidan has a tear roll down his face. "Give me your phone right now!" she doesn't let me get the chance to hand over my phone, and yanks it out of my hands. She goes through my contacts and finds Aidan (ambers second number) "Break up with him, or I will for you!" she presses call. I grab the phone and start crying.
"Hello?! Y/n?"
"Hi Aidan.."
"Are you ok?"
"N-" my mom slaps me
"Yes i'm ok-k!"
"Ok, what's wrong."
"Nothing, but Aidan..."
"Yes beautiful?"
"I th-think we should break up.."
"What?!"
I hang up the phone and I start crying historically.
My mom pulls into the driveway and grabs my phone. "Go to your room!"
I storm into my room, bawling my eyes out. I grab the hoodie I had stole from Aidan, and jump onto my bed, and grab the bear I had gotten him. It smelled just like him, so I started to cry even more.
I could hear my phone blowing up, and I couldn't answer. Time will go fast if I sleep.. I tried to sleep but the fact Aidan isn't mine haunts me. I get super tired from crying and fall asleep.

I wake up unsure what time it is. I barley stand myself up, and walk into the kitchen to make myself cereal. I look to see the time is 5 a.m. I had fallen asleep probably around 9 p.m, 13 hours of sleep. Walking back into my room, every step I take, more memories come back. Toronto, Amber, Levi, Aidan.. I shut my door, and eat my cereal, exhausted. Each bite I take, reminds me of eating at restaurants. My dream world, faded. I felt like I was the emotion sad. I started crying, and set down my bowl after finishing. Crawling under the blankets to go back to bed.

I wake up and my moms yelling at me to get dressed. I keep Aidans hoodie on and I put on sweatpants. Walking out of the house, into school, through classrooms, I felt eyes on me everywhere, whether it was jealousy, hatred, or disappointment, I felt it. My eyes were red, brighter then red, my mom let me do nothing, how couldn't she expect for me to see a boy ever? I've only had one boyfriend before Aidan, his name was Noah, and he was pretty cute. I realized how horrible he was, and he was abusive, so I broke up with him. That's why I'm not allowed to date.

7 hours felt like 7 days, because I couldn't stop thinking about Aidan, and apparently neither could anybody else because that's all everyone was talking about. I feel somebody push me. I hear people yelling at me. At this point everyone knew I broke up with him. I don't know how, I know he would never tell anybody about that right away, except Amber and Levi. Maybe someone heard our conversation. I walked out of the school and into my moms car, but the backseat. I didn't want her eyes on me. The school becomes smaller as we get farther away. I don't necessarily hate my mother, but that doesn't mean I don't hate what she made me do. She took the only thing I loved more then Lauren, and now she's gone too. My mom had no clue on how horrible my life was at that moment. I only had Amber and I couldn't even talk to her. Levi would stick up for Aidan.

I went into my room and started at the ceiling, and changed into comfy pajamas. I went to bed, even though I wasn't tired, I just wanted the day to be over with..