November 28th, 2019.

TW: Sexual Scenes

Reading about Nudity

Skip this chapter if you don't want to read that, you won't miss anything :) It's not my best written chapter because It's kinda awkward 😅

Y/n POV:

I woke up to Aidans arm around my waist.
"Morning beautiful." Aidans raspy morning voice barley spoke. "Morning!" I got out of bed then looked out of the window. "I love this view." Aidan stepped next to me, wrapping this arm around my shoulder. "I love it too." He kissed me forehead then stared into my eyes. I took the opportunity and... "Tag!" I tapped his shoulder and ran out of his room. "Y/n!" I ran down the stairs as fast as I could into the kitchen where his mother was. "Morning mom!" I sad running around her into the backyard. "Come back here!" Aidan yelled at me. I laughed as I started to climb up a tree. "How did you do that?" "Talent" "I think you forgot how tall I am." He jumped and tagged me. "Tag!" He yelled as he run back into the house. "Aidan!" I jumped off the tree and ran back inside. Just barley I saw his shoes run up this stairs . So I sprinted up the stairs and into his room. I saw him and I tackled him onto his bed. "You got me." He kissed me slowly. I sat up, not breaking the kiss and sat on his lap. He grabbed my waist, as I ran my hands through his hair. He pulled away. "Moms still home you know?" He laughed. "When does she leave?" I asked, desperate. "In 30 minutes." Aidan sighed. "Wanna take a bath?" he asked. "Sure!" I got up and walked into his bathroom, Aidan followed me. I started into his eyes, as he started to lift up my shirt. He moved to my pants. I helped him by unbuttoning his shirt, and taking it off. As he took off my pants, I got down on my knees, and unzipped his jeans, and brought them down to his feet. I looked up at him, and stood up. He kissed me quick roughly, then whispered in my ear "you're so beautiful." Then he lifted my bra above my head as I took off my panties. I stepped into the bathtub and let the warm water soak into my skin. Aidan joined me. I feel him putting shampoo into my hair. I look into the mirror and see he made a Christmas tree. He washes it out of my hair and starts with the conditioner. Gently brushing through my hair. I grab  the body wash and a loofah and slowly start to wash my body. He rinses my hair, and I turn around facing him. I put down the loofah, and grab the shampoo, and run in through his hair. Forming it into a wig, I laugh. I wash out the shampoo and grab the conditioner. It runs through Aidans hair so easily. I hand him the loofah to wash himself. I rinse out the conditioner in his hair after letting it sit. I turn back around to and watch the water splash as I tap my fingers into it. Then I feel Aidans cold fingers running on my back. He made a heart.

-

Once I step out of the bathtub, I wrap myself into a towel, and walk out of the room. Aidans mom had left. "She's gone Aidan!" I say as he steps out of the bathroom. (Prepare yourself this goes into a lot of detail) Aidan chuckles as he walks towards me. He pushes me onto the bed and slowly reveals my body as he takes the towel off me. "Wet already?" As he grabs my neck, his towel falls off. (LAST WARNING and yes pun intended ) I look up into his eyes as he inserts himself into me. I let out a soft mo@n as he grasps my waist harder. It felt so lovely as our hips met each other. So helpless, but I love him being in control. He tightens his grasp on my neck. My legs started shaking uncontrollably and a smirk formed across Aidans face. He let go of my hip, and brought me onto my knees. "Good girl" He grabbed my hair and shoved my head down. As I started mo@ning, my mouth vibrated his d¡ck. My hands joined in. I looked up at him and he finished himself. He let go of my hair. I sat myself upwards and we dressed ourself.

-

His mom got back home and brought back food for Thanksgiving . "I'm home!" I ran down the stairs and helped her bring in the food. "Oh thank you dear." I just smiled. "Do you need help cooking?" I offered. "Actually, Aidan is the one that cooks!" I look back at him and he smiles.  I felt so happy, and comforted by the fact this was my new family.

-

At dinner, Aidans whole family had arrived. But then someone opened the door.. "Who's that.?" I asked, confused. Aidan smiles at me "You'll be super happy." I go into the living room and see Amber in the doorway! I ran and hugged her. "Amber!!" "Y/n!" She hugged me super tight while she'd dropped her bag. I heard a few more people walk through the door and I looked to see who it was. Ambers mom, dad, and her newborn sister, Ruby. "Oh my goodness your sister is so cute!" I look over her and smile. I help her family unpack their bags in the spare room, and we get back to the dining table. I sit down next to Aidan and continue eating and look around to everyone. Happy, grateful, admiring. Everyone looked at me and Aidan like we were super innocent. We looked at each other and laughed. What they don't know, won't hurt them.

Sorry it took so long to post, I was on vacation and it made me really uncomfortable writing.