September 15,2019.

I wake up and read 10 a.m. on my phone. I text Aidan

                     Ambers second number 🙀❤️
                                                                              Hey baby!
                                              You're probably asleep, text
                                                               me when your up!
———————————————————————————
He's usually up at 6... Maybe he had filming today.

       TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY

He still hasn't answered I'm starting to get worried..

                      Ambers second number 🙀❤️
                                                                              Hey baby!
You're probably asleep, text
                                                               me when your up!

Hey are you ok?
I'm just worried 😅———————————————————————————
I check my phone every second, no Aidan.. I asked Amber if she had seen Aidan, but she told me she hadn't, he wasn't answering her either. Maybe he was busy.. still. Maybe he had family over, or he got in trouble. I try not to think about it, and set down my phone. I had school tomorrow, so I needed a good sleep. Just like that I was out.

SEPTEMBER 16th, 2019.
I woke up to my alarm.
*ding*
*ding*
*ding*
I turned it off, and got up. Walking myself to the bathroom, all I could think about was Toronto. I brought myself into the bathroom and tears rolled down my cheek, wishing I was back there with my best friend and boyfriend. I brushed my teeth, and then brushed my hair, then I straighten it. I get dressed into this.

Maybe I could go outside and read, to get my mind off things? I grab my book, and walk onto my porch

Maybe I could go outside and read, to get my mind off things? I grab my book, and walk onto my porch. Still double checking my phone every second. Aidan texts me. Should I answer right away? No, he didn't answer me. But I don't want him to worry like I had to. I pick up my phone.

                     Ambers second number 🙀❤️
Omg y/n! I'm so sorry
I didn't text you back!
I had to film and got
home late!

                                                              It's ok, I just worry
I know you do.
But how's school?
                                                                 Haven't gone yet.
Oh well if you skip today
don't skip tomorrow 😉
                                                                               I won't :)
Good, I have to go
Text you later!
                                                                                 Alright!
———————————————————————————

I wonder why he sent a winky face in that sentence... Probably just overthinking it. I get to school and nobody cares, nobody notices, I'm all alone. I sit in the back of the classroom. The only people that know I'm here, are my teachers. After 7 long hours of my day, I finally get back home. Aidan had texted me.

                    Ambers second number 🙀❤️
tell me when you get home!
                                                                     I just got home
How was your day?
                                                 I don't know to be honest
                                                Nobody knew I was there
                                                                 Except teachers
Oh i'm sorry.
                                                        It's fine, at least I got
                                                                    my work done
True!
———————————————————————————
My phone died.
"Hey honey! How was your first day? How's Lauren?"
"She's great and it was great mom" I lied.
I start to unpack my things.
"Do you want help with that honey?"
"No thanks mom, I don't want you to do my chores."
"That's a first!"
"I've changed?"
"Alright I love you!"
"Love you too."
I shut my door and pull out a photo of me and Aidan. I laugh as a year falls down my face. "I miss you.." I hear my phone turn back on, but I can't stop looking at Aidan. His eyes are hypnotic, beautiful, strong. "Unpacking! Right.." I say while pulling out my dirty clothes and putting them into my dirty clothes bin. Then I pull out Aidans journal. "His journal? He never let me read this?-" I piece of paper falls out.

I have no space left on this journal, so I thought you should be able to know how I actually feel about you ❤️- Aidan.

My heart flutters as I open the journal, and I am amazed by how much he wrote about me.

"I just saw y/n at my photoshoot, I ended up taking beautiful photos with her, she looked stunning on all of them!"
"Y/n and I are pretty good friends, I really like her, she's beautiful, kind, helpful, generous, and so much more."

I place a bookmark in his journal and continue unpacking. Then I find the bear I made for him. About 1 hour later everything is cleaned up. I grab the journal off my desk and resume reading.

About two hours later I get to the last page...

"Y/n's leaving in a few days and I'm so heartbroken. She makes me the happiest man on earth, and motivates me to wake up each morning, to do my best while filming, and to be the best man I can be. Without her I don't know who I am. I think... I think I'm in love with her.

y/n I know you're reading this, while I'm writing this we are all about to drop you off at the airport, and we're all getting gas right now. I love you, and text me back when you get to this page, I don't care how long it takes, but just know I love you - Aidan"

I close the journal and wipe away my tears of joy and of sadness. I missed him so dearly and I knew I loved him too.

                       Ambers second number 🙀❤️
                                                         I love you too Aidan..
Really?
                                                                     Of course I do.
Go to bed, and be
at school tomorrow!
                                                                        Alright I will!
Ok good. Can I say?
                                                                         Yes you can
Goodnight y/n,
I love you!
                                                                Goodnight Aidan
                                                                I love you too!
———————————————————————————
I turn off my phone and shut my eyes, excitement, and sadness mix together and don't let me sleep. I finally get through them, and fall asleep 30 minutes later.