December 25th, 2019.

I woke up nauseous, and ran into the bathroom to throw up. Aidan walked in, and held my hair back. "This is the best Christmas gift ever.." I groaned. "It really is." Aidan asserted. "You wanna try this?" I joked him. "No mam!" He joked back. Aidan cleaned my mouth and ran a shower for me. "Here you go beautiful."
"Thank you bub."
"Bub?"
"Yes, bub!"
"Ok then."

-

I get out of my shower and wrap myself in a towel and dry off. I slip one of Aidans hoodies on, and a pair of jeans. I dry my hair, and get myself ready for the day. I walk out to see Aidan shirtless and in boxers. "I'm sorry!" I cover my eyes with my hands. "Not like your haven't seen this before." He chuckled. I heard his zipper and take my hands off my eyes very carefully.
"Why so pink beautiful?"
"Shut up."
Aidan grabs my face and kisses me before grabbing a shirt to put on.
"We're going to my aunts house, are you sure you want to wear that?"
"I really don't care at this point."
"Whatever you say beautiful." he kisses my forehead and walks downstairs. I follow him and slip my hands into his.
"Morning Aidan, morning Y/n!"
"Morning mom, me and y/n were just about to come help you make the rest of the potatoes but it looks like you've got that settled."
"If you would like to help, Aidan you can grab that huge Christmas present for Aunt Masie, and Y/n you can carry the smaller presents for our cousins.
"Got it!"
We help his mother load everything into the trunk, and then we get into the car and get ready to leave. "We got everything?"
"Yup!"
"Ok let's go."

-

About 15 minutes later, we arrive. I grab the gifts from the back of the trunk and place them under the Christmas tree. "Merry Christmas!" two identical little girls run out and hug Aidan. I watch one of them, pull Aidan into their room, the other one pulled me into a different room. "Can I give you a makeover ?" I smile "Of course you can!" She giggles and runs over to grab her hello kitty makeup set. She puts on blue eye shadow on my eyelids and bright red lipstick on my mouth. "You look beautiful like a princess!"
"Thank you!" she pulls me into another room, and I see Aidan sitting in a chair tied up with loose old scarfs, which he could easily escape from. He had makeup all over his face. I took a photo of him and laughed at him. "Are you going to free prince Aidan?" Abby asks me.
"Princess Y/n, you must!" Amelia plays along.
I gasp "You're right, I must!" I walk closer to him, and untie him. He picks me up bridal style "You saved my life princess, how can I repay you?" Aidan asks me. "Kiss!" Abby and Amelia chant.
I smile and he pecks my lips very quickly .
The girls giggle and jump around, and then I hear Aunt Masie "Where are the kids?"
Aidan sets me down and we walk out into the living room
"Oh, you must be y/n, Aidan talks about you plenty!"
"Yes that's me, nice to meet you!"
"It's a pleasure meeting you sweetheart!"
I smile knowing I'm welcomed into the family.
"So what did Santa get you girls?" I ask the twins.
"Princess dresses, a lot of stuffed animals, toys, clothes, and he got me coloring pencils!" Amelia smiled. "That's so awesome!" I smile back at her and look at Abby. "Santa got me princess dresses, and makeup, and new toys, I can show you!" "Alright!"She drags me into her room. She shows me a three barbies, a fairy doll, and a few clothes. "Santa got you a lot of presents didnt he?Let's go back out into the living room." I grab her hand and we walk back out. She's all smiley and she sits back down on the couch. I sit back next to Aidan, and smile. "You're happy today aren't you?" Aidan chuckles. "Very, I'm spending time with my family." He pecks my lips and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

-

After a lot of talking, and a delicious dinner it's time to open more presents. Abby and Amelia both comes sit by me. "I wanna sit by her!" Amelia argues "No I wanna sit by her!" Abby argues back "No I-"
"How about you both sit by me?" I offer
"Ok!" they both squeal.
Aidans mom and Aunt Masie start handing out presents. I sit there and unexpectedly start getting presents with my name on them. I felt so happy and confused. I look around and saw Aidan confused at me. I smile at him from the other couch and he winks at me, giving me butterflies. I blush and look back at my present and see I have plenty more. The girls had 20 I had 15 Aidan had 16 and the parents each had 6 (RIP 🥶⛓🔪💔). The girls open their gifts and each get 5 dolls, a princess cup, a huge stuffed animal, clothes, and candy.
Aidan got stuff for his music studio, leds, fuzzy socks, and a gift card.
I got fuzzy socks as well, a gift card, baby clothes, and a lot of stuff the girls had when they were younger. I get up and hug everyone almost in tears, so happy and excited.
The parents, well parents stuff.
Then a man walks through the door. The girls run up and it's their dad. I smile at him and he gasps. "Oh my god it's y/n!" He runs up to me and hugs me "Hi!"
"Hi!"
"I'm uncle Dustin."
"Y/n."
he gives me another big smile then sits down on his chair and starts opening up presents (More parent stuff 🥶⛓🔪💔).
"Well that's all the presents!" Aunt Masie exclaims.
"I'll set up the guest room for Aidan and Y/n!" I look over at him, and he hugs me. "I love you" I hug back "I love you too." I close my eyes and almost fall asleep until Abby jumps onto my back. "Woah!" I grab her legs and bring her into her room, and set her down on her bed. "Can you tuck me in?" She asks. "Of course!"
"Read me a bedtime story!"
I look at her shelf and she had a few books, so I grab the one she wanted.
I start to read very slowly, making sure she can understand the words I'm saying. We got half way into the book and she falls asleep. I walk out of the room and find Aidan staring at me. "Hi stalker."
"You're going to be a great mother you know?"
I blush and he drags me into the guest room. I look around and it's really cute.

I get into bed and cuddle up to Aidan

I get into bed and cuddle up to Aidan. "Good beautiful, I love you so much"
"Goodnight Aidan, I love you so much more"
Aidan starts to stroke my hair and him into my ear making me slowly fall asleep. Eventually all the sound and feelings fade into darkness, and I fall asleep.